A New Improved Penalty Avoiding Rational Policy Making Algorithm for Keepaway with Continuous State Spaces
Takuji Watanabe*, Kazuteru Miyazaki**, and Hiroaki Kobayashi***
*Platform Software Div., Software Unit, Fujitsu, Limited, Shinyokohama TECH Building, 3-9-18 Shinyokohama Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0033, Japan
**Department of Assessment and Research for degree Awarding, National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation, 1-29-1 Gakuennishimachi, Kodaira, Tokyo 187-8587, Japan
***Dept. of Mechanical Engineering Informatics, Meiji University, 1-1-1 Higashimita Tama-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 214-8571, Japan
-  K. Miyazaki and S. Kobayashi, “Reinforcement Learning for Penalty Avoiding Policy Making,” Proc. of the 2000 IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 206-211, 2000.
-  K. Miyazaki, T. Namatame, T. Kojima, and H. Kobayashi, “Improvement of the Penalty Avoiding Rational Policy Making algorithm to Real World Robotics,” Proc. of the 13th Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics, pp. 1183-1188, 2007.
-  K. Miyazaki and S. Kobayashi, “A Reinforcement Learning System for Penalty Avoiding in Continuous State Spaces,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.11, No.6, pp. 668-676, 2007.
-  P. Stone, R. S. Sutton, and G. Kuhlamann, “Reinforcement Learning toward RoboCup Soccer Keepaway,” Adaptive Behavior, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 165-188, 2005.
-  S. Arai and N. Tanaka, “Experimental Analysis of Reward Design for Continuing Task in Multiagent Domains - RoboCup Soccer Keepaway-,” Trans. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, Vol.21. No.6, pp. 537-546, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  T. Watanabe, K. Miyazaki, and H. Kobayashi, “Extension of Improved Penalty Avoiding Rational Policy Making Algorithm to Tile Coding Environment for Keepaway Tasks,” SICE Annual Conf. 2008, 2A17-3 (CD-ROM), 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.