Clustering Algorithm Based on Probabilistic Dissimilarity
Makito Yamashiro*, Yasunori Endo**, and Yukihiro Hamasuna*
*Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba
**Department of Risk Engineering, Faculty of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  J. C. Bezdek, “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms,” Plenum, New York, 1991.
-  K. Jajuga, “Classification, Clustering, and Data Analysis: Recent Advances and Applications,” Springer, 2002.
-  B. Schweizer and A. Solar, “Probabilistic Metric Spaces,” Dover Publications, Inc. Mineola, New York, 2005.
-  O. Hadzic and A. Pap, “Fixed Point Theory in Probabilistic metric Spaces,” KLUWER ACADEMIC PUBLISHERS, 2001.
-  K. Menger, “Statistical metrics,” Proc. Nat Acad. of Sci., U.S.A., 28, pp. 535-537, 1942.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.