Profile Generation for TV Program Recommendation Based on Utterance Analysis
Yasufumi Takama and Yuki Muto
Tokyo Metropolitan University, Tokyo, Japan
-  Y. Takama, “Introduction of Humatronics – Towards Integration of Web Intelligence and Robotics,” CISIM2007, pp. 37-44, 2007.
-  A. Taylor and R. Harper, “Switching On to Switch Off: a Analysis of Routine TV Watching Habits and Their Implications for Electronic Programme Guide Design,” usableiTV, 1, pp. 7-13, 2002.
-  Y. B. Fernandez, J. J. P. Arias, M. L. Nores, A. G. Solla, and M. R. Cabrer, “AVATAR: An Improved Solution for Personalized TV based on Semantic Inference,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol.52, No.1, pp. 223-231, 2006.
-  T. Isobe, M. Fujiwara, H. Kaneta, N. Uratani, and T. Morita, “Development and Features of a TV Navigation Sys-tem,” IEEE Trans. on Consumer Electronics, Vol.49, No.4, pp. 1035-1042, 2003.
-  H. Zhang, S. Zheng, and J. Yuan, “A Personalized TV Guide System Compliant with MHP,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol.51, No.2, pp. 731-737, 2005.
-  H. Zhang and S. Zheng, “Personalized TV Program Recommendation based on TV-Anytime Metadata,” Proc. of the Ninth Int. Symposium on Consumer Electronics (ISCE 2005), pp. 242-246, 2005.
-  Y. Zhiwen and X. Zhou, “TV3P: An Adaptive Assistant for Personalized TV,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol.50, No.1, pp. 393-399, 2004.
-  N. Daita, J. M. Pires, M. Cardoso, and H. Pita, “Temporal Patterns of TV Watching for Portuguese Viewers,” 2005 Portuguese Conf. on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 151-158, 2005.
-  T. Inui and M. Okumura, “A Survey of Sentiment Analysis,” Journal of Natural Language Processing, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 201-241, 2006 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.