Fuzzy Inference based Mentality Expression for Eye Robot in Affinity Pleasure-Arousal Space
Yoichi Yamazaki, Yutaka Hatakeyama, Fangyan Dong,
Kohei Nomoto, and Kaoru Hirota
Tokyo Institute of Technology
-  C. Breazeal, “Robot in Society: Friend or Appliance,” Agents99 workshop on emotion-based agent architectures, pp. 18-26, 1999.
-  M. Senda, H. Kobayashi, T. Shiba, and Y. Yamazaki, “Impression Evaluation of the realistic Face Robot,” In Proc. Human Interface Symposium, pp. 507-510, 2003.
-  H. Miwa, A. Takanishi, and H. Takanobu, “Experimental study on robot personality for humanoid head robot,” In Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. Robots and Systems, pp. 1183-1188, 2001.
-  T. Fukuda et al., “Human-Robot Mutual Communication System,” IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Communication (ROMAN), pp. 14-19, 2001.
-  P. Ekman and W. V. Friesen, “The Facial Action Coding System,” Consulting Psychologists Press Inc., San Francisco, CA, 1978.
-  A. L. Yarbus, “Eye Movements and Vision,” New York Plenum, 1967.
-  H. Saito and A. Mori, “Visual Perception and Auditory Perception,” Ohmsha, Ltd, 1999.
-  R. A. Hinde, et al., “Non-verbal Communication,” Cambridge Univ. Press, 1972.
-  M. F. Vargas, “Louder than words,” Iowa State University Press, Japanese translation, pp. 15-17, pp. 78-107, 1987.
-  E. R. Kandel, J. H. Shcwarts, and T. M. Jessell, “Principle of Neural Science,” New York, Plenum Press, pp. 782-800, 2000.
-  H. Tada, F. Yamada, and K. Fukuda, “Psychology of blinking,” Kitaoji Publishing, pp. 158-206, 1991.
-  J. A. Russell, “Reading emotion from and into faces, The Psychology of Facial Expression,” New York, Cambridge University, pp. 295-320, 1997.
-  Y. Yamazaki, Y. Hatakeyama, Y. Masuda, F. Dong, and K. Hirota, “Allocation of Mentality Expression Motion for Eye Robot on Pleasure-Arousal Plane,” HIF-PF2007, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.