Evolving Particle Swarm Optimization Implemented by a Genetic Algorithm
Department of Information Management, I-Shou University, 1, Section 1, Hsueh-Cheng Rd., Ta-Hsu Hsiang, Kaohsiung County, Taiwan 840, Taiwan
-  Z. Michalewicz, “Genetic Algorithms + Data Structures = Evolution Programs,” Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1996.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection,” The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992.
-  L. J. Fogel, “Evolutionary Programming in Perspective: the Topdown View in Computational Intelligence,” Imitating Life, J. M. Zurada, R. J. Marks II, and C. J. Robinson (Eds.), IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 1994.
-  I. Rechenberg, “Evolution Strategy, in Computational Intelligence,” Imitating Life, J. M. Zurada, R. J. Marks II, and C. J. Robinson (Eds.), IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, 1994.
-  M. Dorigo and T. Stützle, “Ant Colony Optimization,” The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 2004.
-  J. Kennedy, and R. C. Eberhart, “Particle Swarm Optimization,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Neural Networks (Perth Australia), IEEE service Center, Piscataway, NJ, IV, 1942-1948, 1995.
-  R. C. Eberhart and Y. Shi, “Comparison Between Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization,” Evolutionary Programming, V. P. Saravanan, N. Waagen, A. E. Eiben (Eds.), VII, Spinger Press, 611-616, 1998.
-  L. P. Zhang, H. J. Yu, and S. X. Hu, “Optimal Choice of Parameters for Particle Swarm Optimization,” J. of Zhejiang University SCIENCE, 6A-6, pp. 528-534, 2005.
-  A. Carlisle and G. Dozier, “An Off-the-shelf PSO,” Proc. of the Workshop on Particle Swarm Optimization, Indianapolis (IN), USA, 2001.
-  M. Clerc and J. Kennedy, “The Particle Swarm- Explosion, Stability, and Convergence in a Multidimensional Complex Space,” IEEE Trans. on Evolutionary Computation, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 58-73, 2002.
-  I. C. Trelea, “The Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm: Convergence Analysis and Parameter Selection,” Information Processing Letters, Vol.85, pp.317-325, 2003.
-  Y. Shi and R. C. Eberhart, “Parameter Selection in Particle Swarm Optimization,” 1998 Annual Conf. on Evolutionary Programming, San Diego, Vo.7, pp. 591-600, 1998.
-  Y. Shi and R. C. Eberhart, “A Modified Particle Swarm Optimizer,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Evolutionary, Anchorage, AK, 1998.
-  S. Naka, T. Genji, Yura, and Y. Fukuyama, “Practical Distribution State Estimation Using Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization,” Proc. of IEEE Power Engineering Society Winter Meeting, Columbus, Ohio, 2001.
-  M. Clerc, “The Swarm and the Queen: Towards a Deterministic and Adaptive Particle Swarm Optimization,” Proc. of 1999 ICEC, Washington, DC, pp. 1951-1957, 1999.
-  R.C. Eberhart and Y. Shi, “Comparing Inertia Weights and Constriction Factors in Particle Swarm Optimization,” Congress on Evolutionary Computing, Vol.1, pp. 84-88, 2000.
-  E. Sandgren, “Nonlinear Integer and Discrete Programming in Mechanical Design Optimization,” Trans. of the ASME, J. of Mechanical Design, Vol.112, No.2, pp. 223-229, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.