Hybrid GPS/GSM Positioning Systems Design with Fuzzy Logic
Hsin-Yuan Chen and Chen-Hung Liu
Department of Automatic Control Engineering, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan
-  D. Segovia-Vargas, R. Martin-Cuerdo, and M. Sierra-Perez, “Mutual coupling effects correction in microstrip arrays for direction-of-arrival (DOA) estimation,” Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng., pt.H, Vol.149, No.2, pp. 113-118, Apr. 2002.
-  K. Kaemarungsi and P. Krishnamurthy, “Properties of indoor received signal strength for WLAN location fingerprinting,” Conf. pp. 14-23, Aug. 2004.
-  T. Locher, R. Wattenhofer, and A. Zollinger, “Received-Signal-Strength-Based Logical Positioning Resilient to Signal Fluctuation,” Conf. pp. 396-402, May 2005.
-  J. Capon, “High resolution frequency wave number spectrum analysis,” Proc. IEEE, Vol.57, pp. 1408-1418, Aug. 1969.
-  R. O. Schmidt, “Multiple emitter location and signal parameter estimation,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol.34, No.3, pp. 281-290, Mar. 1986.
-  R. Roy and T. Kailath, “ESPRIT-estimation of signal parameters via rotational invariance techniques,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process., Vol.37, No.7, pp. 984-995, July 1989.
-  I. Ziskind and M. Wax, “Maximum likelihood localization of multiple sources by alternating projection,” IEEE Trans. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process., Vol.36, No.10, pp. 1553-1560, Oct. 1988.
-  C. Botteron, A. Host-Madsen, and M. Fattouche, “Effects of system and environment parameters on the performance of network-based mobile station position estimators,” IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technology, Vol.53, No.1, pp. 163-180, Jan. 2004.
-  E. Trevisani and A. Vitaletti, “Cell-ID location technique, limits and benefits: an experimental study,” IEEE, pp. 51-60, Dec. 2004.
-  M. Pettersen, R. Eckhoff, P. H. Lehne, T. A. Worren, and E. Melby, “An experimental evaluation of network-based methods for mobile station positioning,” IEEE, Vol.5, pp. 2287-2291, Sept. 2002.
-  I. Biton, M. Koifman, and I. Y. Bar Itzhack, “Improved direct solution of the global Positioning system equation,” J. Guidance, Control, Dynamics, Vol.47, pp. 342-351, Feb. 1998.
-  M. Phatak, M. Chansarkar, and S. Kohli, “Position fix from three GPS satellites and altitude: a direct method,” IEEE Trans. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol.35, No.1, pp. 350-354, Jan. 1999.
-  R. Tehrani and L. C. Ludeman, “Use of generalized Taylor series expansion,” IEEE Int. Symposium, Vol.2, 3-6, pp. 979-982, May 1992.
-  R. Z. Khan, L. A. Anderson, and M. T. Manry, “Taylor series approximation of the energy spectral density,” Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions, Vol.36, pp. 102-105, Jan. 1988.
-  C.-J. Lin, Y.-Y. Chen, and F.-R. Chang, “Fuzzy Processing on GPS Data to Improve Position Accuracy,” IEEE Symposium on Soft Computing Intelligent Systems and Information Processing, Asian, pp. 557-562, 1996.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.