An Approach to Improve Estimation Performance of GM(1,1) Model
Cheng-Hsiung Hiseh, Ren-Hsien Huang, and Ting-Yu Feng
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chaoyang University of Technology, 168 Jifong E. Rd., Wufong Township Taichung County, Taiwan 41349
-  J. L. Deng, “Control Problem of Grey System,” Control Letters, No.1, pp. 288-294, 1982.
-  J. L. Deng, “Introduction to Grey System Theory,” The Journal of Grey System, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 1-24, 1989.
-  L. Zhongmo, “Primary applications of grey system theory in the study of earthquake forecasting,” Journal of Seismology, Vol.4, pp. 27-31, 1986.
-  A. W. L. Yao, S. C. Chi, and J. H. Chen, “An improved Grey-based approach for electricity demand forecasting,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol.67, No.3, pp. 217-224, 2003.
-  D.-H. Shen and J.-C. Du, “Grey model for asphalt pavement performance prediction,” The 7th Int. IEEE Conf. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 668-672, 2004.
-  C.-H. Hsieh, “Grey Filtering and Its Application to Speech Enhancement,” IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, Vol.E86-D, No.3, pp. 522-533, March 2003.
-  C.-H. Hsieh and T.-Y. Feng, “Grey Voice Activity Detection,” The Journal of Grey System, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 187-193, 2006.
-  Y.-P. Huang and T.-M. Yu, “Preprocessing Data Points to Improve Grey Prediction Performance,” The Journal of Grey System, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 165-185, 1996.
-  M.-F. Yeh and H.-C. Lu, “A New Modified Grey Model,” The Journal of Grey System, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 209-216, 1996.
-  C.-C. Wong, W.-C. Liang, H.-M. Feng, and D.-A. Chiang, “Grey Prediction Controller Design,” Journal of Grey System, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 123-131, 1998.
-  J. Wu and C.-R. Lauh, “A Study to Improve GM(1,1) via Heuristic Method,” The Journal of Grey System, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 183-192, 1998.
-  N.-Y. Shih, N.-J. Shih, and W.-C. Yu, “The Parameter Estimation of Time-varying GM(1,1),” Journal of Grey System, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 51-56, 2006.
-  L.-C. Hsu, “Applying the Grey Prediction Model to the Global Integrated Circuit Industry,” Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol.70, pp. 563-574, 2003.
-  D. G. Childers, “Speech Processing and Synthesis Toolboxes,” John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.