Using Automatic Calibration with Microscopic Traffic Simulation
Helsinki University of Technology, P.O.box 2100, 02015 TKK, Finland
-  I. Kosonen, “HUTSIM – Urban Traffic Simulation and Control Model: Principles and Applications,” Doctoral thesis, Helsinki University of Technologies, Transportation Engineering Publications 100, Espoo, 1999.
-  F. Davidsson, I. Kosonen, and A. Gutowski, “TPMA-Traffic Performance on Major Arterials,” Royal Institute of Technology, Centre for Traffic Simulation Research, Stockholm, 2002.
-  T. Ma and B. Abdulhai, “Genetic algorithm-based optimization approach and generic tool for calibrating traffic microscopic simulation parameters,” Transportation Research Record No.1800, Transportation Research Board, pp. 6-15, Washington D.C., 2002.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization, and Machine Learning,” Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusset, 1989.
-  D. E. Goldberg, “Sizing Populations for Serial and Parallel Genetic Algorithms,” J. David Schaffer (Ed.), Proc. of the Third Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, San Mateo, California, USA, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 1989.
-  C. A. Coello and G. T. Pulido, “Multiobjective Optimization using a Micro-Genetic Algorithm,” SECTOR Lee et al. (Eds.), Proc. of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conf., San Francisco, California, USA, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2001.
-  D. E. Goldberg and J. Richardson, “Genetic algorithms with sharing for multimodal function optimization,” J. J. Grefenstette (Ed.), Proc. of the Second Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms and their Application, Hillsdale, New Jersey, USA, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1987.
-  K. Rasheed, “Guided crossover: A new operator genetic algorithm based optimization,” Proc. of the Congress on Evolutionary Computation, 1999.
-  L. Chabredier and R. David, “Programming book for HUTMAT,” Helsinki University of Technology, Laboratory of Transportation Engineering, Espoo, April, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.