Experimental Signal Analysis of Robot Impacts in a Fractional Calculus Perspective
Miguel F. M. Lima*, J. A. Tenreiro Machado**,
and Manuel Crisóstomo***
*Dept. of Electrotechnical Engineering, Superior School of Technology, Polytechnic Institute of Viseu, 3504-510 Viseu, Portugal
**Dept. of Electrotechnical Engineering, Institute of Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, 4200-072 Porto, Portugal
***Institute of Systems and Robotics, University of Coimbra, Polo II, 3030-290 Coimbra, Portugal
-  R. L. Allen and D. W. Mills, “Signal Analysis,” Wiley, 2004.
-  R. S. Barbosa, J. A. T. Machado, and I. M. Ferreira, “Tuning of PID Controllers Based on Bode’s Ideal Transfer Function,” In Nonlinear Dynamics, pp. 305-321, 2005.
-  G. W. Bohannan, “Analog Realization of a Fractional Control Element-Revisited,”
In mechatronics.ece.usu.edu/foc/cdc02tw/cdrom/aditional/FOC_Proposal_Bohannan.pdf ,
-  D. W. Cannon, D. P. Magee, W. J. Book, and J. Y. Lew, “Experimental Study on Micro/Macro Manipulator Vibration Control,” In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, 1996.
-  D. Gabor, “Theory of communication,” J. IEE 1946, 1946.
-  M. F. M. Lima, J. T. Machado, and M. Crisóstomo, “Experimental Set-Up for Vibration and Impact Analysis in Robotics,” WSEAS Trans. on Systems, 4(5), pp. 569-576, 2005.
-  M. F. M. Lima, J. T. Machado, and M. Crisóstomo, “Fractional Order Fourier Spectra In Robotic Manipulators With Vibrations,” In Second IFAC Workshop on Fractional Differentiation and its Applications, pp. 386-391, 2006.
-  J. A. T. Machado, “A Probabilistic Interpretation of the Fractional-Order Differentiation,” In Journal of Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, pp. 73-80, 2003.
-  D. P. Magee and W. J. Book, “Filtering Micro-Manipulator Wrist Commands to Prevent Flexible Base Motion,” In Proc. American Control Conf., 1995.
-  A. V. Oppenheim, R. W. Schafer, and J. R. Buck, “Discrete-Time Signal Processing,” Prentice Hall, 1989.
-  A. Oustaloup, X. Moreau, and M. Nouillant, “From fractal robustness to non integer approach in vibration insulation: the CRONE suspension,” In Proc. of the 36th Conf. on Decision & Control, 1997.
-  I. Podlubny, “Geometrical and physical interpretation of fractional integration and fractional differentiation,” Journal of Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, 5(4), pp. 357-366, 2002.
-  N. C. Singer and W. P. Seering, “Using Acausal Shaping Techniques to Reduce Robot Vibration,” In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, 1988.
-  T. Yoshikawa, K. Hosoda, T. Doi, and H. Murakami, “Quasi-static Trajectory Tracking Control of Flexible Manipulator by Macromicro Manipulator System,” In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 210-215, 1993.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.