Towards Building Secure Smart Spaces for Information Security in the Physical World
Shun Hattori and Katsumi Tanaka
Department of Social Informatics, Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
-  S. Hattori, T. Tezuka, and K. Tanaka, “Content-Based Entry Control for Secure Spaces,” Proc. of the Int. Workshop on Future Mobile and Ubiquitous Information Technologies (FMUIT’06) in conjunction with the 7th Int. Conf. on Mobile Data Management (MDM’06), p. 98, May, 2006.
-  S. Hattori and K. Tanaka, “Secure Spaces: Protecting Freedom of Information Access in Public Places,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Smart Homes and Health Telematics (ICOST’07), LNCS Vol.4541, pp. 99-109, June, 2007.
-  L. Rosenthal and V. Stanford, “NIST Smart Space: Pervasive Computing Initiative,” Proc. of the 9th IEEE Int.Workshops on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE’00), pp. 6-11, June, 2000.
-  J. Al-Muhtadi, A. Ranganathan, R. Campbell, and M. D. Mickunas, “Cerberus: A Context-aware Security Scheme for Smart Spaces,” Proc. of the 1st IEEE Int. Conf. on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom’03), pp. 489-496, March, 2003.
-  G. Sampemane, P. Naldurg, and R. H. Campbell, “Access Control for Active Spaces,” Proc. of the 18th Annual Computer Security Applications Conf. (ACSAC’02), pp. 343-352, December, 2002.
-  Y. J. Song, W. Tobagus, D. Y. Leong, B. Johanson, and A. Fox, “iSecurity: A Security Framework for Interactive Workspaces,” Technical Report, Stanford University, September, 2003.
-  M. J. Covington, W. Long, S. Srinivasan, A. K. Dey, M. Ahamad, and G. D. Abowd, “Securing Context-aware Applications Using Environment Roles,” Proc. of the 6th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT’01), pp. 10-20, May, 2001.
-  B. Brumitt, B. Meyers, J. Krumm, A. Kern, and S. Shafer, “EasyLiving: Technologies for Intelligent Environments,” Proc. of the 2nd Int. Symposium on Handheld and Ubiquitous Computing (HUC’00), LNCS Vol.1927, pp. 12-29, September, 2000.
-  P. G. McLean, “A Secure Pervasive Environment,” Proc. of the Australasian Information Security Workshop (AISW’03) in conjunction with the Australasian Computer Science Week 2003 (ACSW’03), Vol.21, pp. 67-75, January, 2003.
-  B. Kottahachchi and R. Laddaga, “Access Controls for Intelligent Environments,” Proc. of the 4th Annual Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA’04), August, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.