Applying SIP VoIP to Context-Aware Telephony
Hsien-Chang Wang*, Gu-Jun Chen*, and Jenq-Muh Hsu**
*Department of Information Management, Chang Jung Christian University, 396 Chang Jung Rd., Sec.1, Kway Jen, Tainan 71101, Taiwan, R.O.C.
**Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, Chung Cheng University, 168, University Rd., Min-Hsiung Chia-Yi, Taiwan, R.O.C.
-  M. Weiser, “The Computer for the 21st Century,” Scientific American, pp. 94-104, September, 1991.
-  J. Pascoe, “Adding Generic Contextual Capabilities to Wearable Computers,” Proc. of the 2nd International Symposium on Wearable Computers, pp. 92-99, October, 1998.
-  H. Morikawa, “The Design and Implementation of Network Service Platform for Pervasive Computing,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.2532, pp. 41-49, 2002.
-  H. Morikawa, “The Design and Implementation of Context-Aware Services,” IEEE Proc. of the 2004 International Symposium on Applications and the Internet Workshops (SAINTW’04), pp. 268-273, January, 2004.
-  T. Lemlouma and N. Layaida, “Context-aware adaptation for mobile devices,” Mobile Data Management, Proc. of IEEE International Conference on 2004, pp. 106-111, 2004.
-  H. Soliman, “Mobile IPv6 Mobility in a Wireless Internet,” Boston, Addison-Wesley, 2004.
-  Y. Zhang, “SIP-based VoIP network and its internetworking with the PSTN,” Electronics & Communication Engineering Journal, Vol.14, Issue 6, pp. 273-282, 2002.
-  J. Z. Sun and J. Sauvola, “Towards a conceptual model for contextaware adaptive services,” IEEE Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on PDCAT’2003, pp. 90-94, August, 2003.
-  T. Hofer, W. Schwinger, M. Pichler, G. Leonhartsberger, and J. Altmann, “Context-awareness on mobile devices – the hydrogen approach,” IEEE Conference on Proceedings of the 36th Annual Hawaii International System Sciences, pp. 292-301, January, 2003.
-  G. D. Abowd, C. G. Atkeson, J. Hong, S. Long, R. Kooper, and M. Pinkerton, “Cyberguide: A Mobile Context-Aware Tour Guide,” ACM Wireless Networks – Special issue: Mobile Computing and Networking: selected papers from MobiCom ’96, pp. 421-433, October, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.