Unfolding of Massive Laundry and Classification Types by Dual Manipulator
Fumiaki Osawa*, Hiroaki Seki**, and Yoshitsugu Kamiya**
*Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Daido Institute of Technology, 10-3 Takiharu-cho, Minami-ku, Nagoya 457-8530, Japan
**Faculty of Engineering, Kanazawa University, Kakuma-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa 920-1192, Japan
-  P. M. Taylor, “Sensory Robotics for the Handling of Limp Materials,” Springer-Verlag, 1990.
-  G. J. Monkman, “Robot Grippers for Use with Fibrous Materials,” Int. Jour. of Robotics Research, Vol.14, No.2, pp. 144-151, 1995.
-  N. Fahantidis, N. Paraschidis, K. Petridis, V. Doulgeri, Z. Petrou, and L. Hasapis, “Robot handling of Flat Textile Materials,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, Mar., 1997, pp. 34-41, 1997.
-  E. Torgerson and F. W. Paul, “Vision Guided Robotic Manipulation for Apparel Manufacturing,” Proc.1987 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.2, pp. 1196-1202, 1987.
-  K. Paraschidis, K. Fahantidis, N. Vassiliadis, and V. Petridis, “A Robotic System for Handling Textile Materials,” Proc. 1995 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.3, pp. 1769-1774, 1995.
-  T. Kabaya and M. Kakikura, “Service Robot for Housekeeping –Clothing Handling–,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 252-257, 1998.
-  F. Osawa and M. Kakikura, “A Design Method for Effective Grasping of Washed Clothes,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.19, No.6, pp. 59-67, 2001.
-  E. Ono, N. Kita, and S. Sakane, “Unfolding a Folded Fabric Using Information of Outline with Vision and touch Sensor,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 275-283, 1997.
-  K. Hamajima and M. Kakikura, “Planning Strategy for Task Untangling Laundry –Isolating Clothes from a Washed Mass–,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.10, No.3, pp. 244-251, 1998.
-  K. Hamajima and M. Kakikura, “Planning Strategy for Task of Unfolding Clothes –Classification of Clothes–,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 577-584, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.