Automatic Metadata Annotation Based on User Preference Evaluation Patterns
Sony Corporation, 6-7-35 Kita-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo 141-0001, Japan
-  All Music Guide,
-  MoodLogic,
-  F. Pachet et al., “A Combinatorial approach to content-based music selection,” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems, 1999.
-  K. Nagao, “Digital content annotation and transcoding,” Artech House Publishers, London, 2003.
-  N. Yamamoto, M. Saito et al., “Recommendation Algorithm focused on Individual Viewpoints,” IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, 2005.
-  J. J. Aucouturier and F. Pachet, “Music similarity measures: What’s the use,” Proceedings of the ISMIR 2002, pp. 157-163, 2002.
-  M. Saito and K. Ohmura, “A Cognitive Model for Searching for Ill-Defined Targets on the Web: The Relationship Between Search Strategies and User Satisfaction,” Proceedings of the SIGIR-98, pp. 155-163, 1998.
-  A. Buczak, J. Zimmerman, and K. Kurapati, “Personalization: Improving Ease-of-Use: Trust and Accuracy of TV show Recommender,” Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web Based Systems, Workshop on Personalization in Future TV, 2002.
-  U. Shardanand and P. Maes, “Social Information Filtering: Algorithms for Automating “word of Mouth”,” Proceedings of the 1995 ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 210-217 1995.
-  Amazon,
-  TiVo, Inc. TiVo: TV your way.
-  A. A. Freitas, “On rule interestingness measures,” Knowledge-Based Systems Journal 12(5-6), pp. 309-315, 1999.
-  Zeta Bridge,
-  J. De Leeuw and J. Van Rijckevorsel, “HOMALS and PRINCALSSome generalizations of principal components analysis,” Data Analysis and Informatics, E. Diday et al. (eds.), Amsterdam: North-Holland, 1980.
-  T. Zhang, R. Ramakrishnon, and M. Livny, “BIRCH: An Efficient Data Clustering Method for Very Large Database,” Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOID Conference on Management of Data, pp. 103-114, 1996.
-  G. V. Kass, “An Exploratory Technique for Investigation Large Quantities of Categorical Data,” Applied Statistics, 29, pp. 119-127, 1980.
-  D. Biggs, B. Ville, and E. Suen, “A Method of Choosing Multiway Partitions for Classification and Decision Trees,” Journal of Applied Statistics, 18, 1, pp. 49-62, 1991.
-  L. Ardissono, C. Gena, and P. Torasso, “User Modeling and Recommendation Techniques for Personalized Electronic Program Guides,” User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction, 2004.
-  G. Salton and C. Buckley, “Term-weighting approaches in automatic text retrieval,” Information Processing and Management, 24, pp. 513-523, 1988.
-  G. Salton and C. Buckley, “Improving retrieval performance by relevance feedback,” Journal of American Sciety for Information Science, 41(4), pp. 288-297, 1990.
-  W. W. Cooley and P. R. Lohnes, “Multivariate data analysis,” New York, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1971.
-  T. Hofmann, “Probabilistic Latant Semantic Indexing,” Proceeding of 22nd Annual ACM Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, pp. 50-57, 1999.
-  T. Kohonen, “Self-Organization and Associative Memory,” Springer-Verlag Berlin, 1989.
-  V. Vapnik, “The Nature og Statistical Learning Theory,” Springer, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.