Application of Paraphrasing to Programming with Linguistic Expressions
Nozomu Kaneko and Takehisa Onisawa
Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  T. Winograd, “Understanding natural language,” Sangyou Tosho, 1976 (in Japanese).
-  R. C. Schank and C. K. Riesbeck, “Inside computer understanding: five programs plus miniatures,” Souken Shuppan, 1986 (in Japanese).
-  H. Tanaka, “Natural language processing and its applications,” The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  H. Tsuda et al., “Special Issue on “Text Mining”,” Trans. of the Japan Society for Artificial Intelligence, 16(2), pp. 191-238, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  I. Kobayashi, T. Sugimoto, S. Iwashita, M. Iwazume, J. Ozawa, and M. Sugeno, “A new communication method using natural language as a computer communication protocol,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 215-222, 2003.
-  A. Kimura and A. Katagiri, “Natural Japanese Programming Language “Mind”,” In IPSJ SIG Technical Report, PL-16-4, pp. 25-32, 1988 (in Japanese).
-  S. Kanemune, R. Mitarai, T. Nakatani, S. Fukui, and Y. Hisano, “Dolittle: An Object-oriented Language Aimed at K12 Education,” IPSJ Trans. on Programming, 42(SIG11), pp. 78-90, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  Kujira-Hikouki, “Japanese Programming Language “Nadesiko” Official Guide Book,” Mainichi Communications Inc., 2005 (in Japanese).
-  D. Price et al., “NaturalJava: A Natural Language Interface for Programming in Java,” In Proc. of 5th International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces, pp. 207-211, 2000.
-  K. Seta, M. Ikeda, O. Kakusho, and R. Mizoguchi, “Capturing a Conceptual Model for End-User Programming: Task Ontology As a Static User Model,” In Proc. of 6th International Conference on User Modeling, pp. 203-214, 1997.
-  K. Machida, “Saussure and the Linguistics,” Kodansha, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  N. Kaneko and T. Onisawa, “An Experimental Study on Computer Programming with Linguistic Expressions,” In Proc. of 19th Annual Conference of JSAI, 1B1-06, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  N. Kaneko and T. Onisawa, “An Experimental Study on Computer Programming with Linguistic Expressions,” In Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol.3681, pp. 911-917, Springer-Verlag, 2005.
-  Y. Matsumoto et al., “Morphological Analysis System ChaSen Version 2.2.1 Manual,” Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 2000.
-  M. Collins and N. Duffy, “Convolution Kernels for Natural Language,” In Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol.14, pp. 625-632, 2002.
-  T. Takahashi, K. Nawata, K. Inui, and Y. Matsumoto, “Effects of Structural Matching and Paraphrasing in Question Answering,” IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, E86-D(9), pp. 1677-1685, 2003.
-  A. Cypher and D. C. Smith, “KidSim: End User Programming of Simulations,” In Proc. of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems, pp. 27-34, ACM Press, New York, USA, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.