Efficient Merging for Heterogeneous Domain Ontologies Based on WordNet
Hyunjang Kong, Myunggwon Hwang, and Pankoo Kim
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Chosun University, #375 Seosuk-dong, Dong-gu, Gwangju 501-759, South Korea
-  D. Calvanese, D. G. Giuseppe, and M. Lenzerini, “Ontology of Integration and Integration of Ontologies,” In Proceedings of the 2001 Description Logic Workshops (DL 2001), 2001.
-  A. Maedche, “A Machine Learning Perspective for the Semantic Web,” Semantic Web Working Symposium (SWWS) Position paper, 2001.
-  T. Berners-Lee, J. Hendler, and O. Lassila, “The Semantic Web,” Scientific Am., Vol.284, No.5, pp. 34-43, May, 2001.
-  P. Mitra, G. Wideerhold, and J. Jannink, “Semi-automatic Integration of Knowledge Sources,” In Proceedings of Fusion’99, 1999.
-  T. Milo and S. Zohar, “Using schema matching to simplify heterogeneous data translation,” In proceedings of the International Conference on Very Large Databases (VLDB), 1998.
-  N. F. Noy and M. A. Musen, “PROMPT:Algorithm and Tool for Automated Ontology Merging and Alignment,” In proceedings of the National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2000.
-  N. F. Noy and M. A. Musen, “Anchor-PROMPT:Using Non-Local Context for Semantic Matching,” In proceedings of the Workshop on Ontologies and Information Sharing at the International Joint conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2001.
-  V. Rijsbergen, “Information Retrieval,” London: Butterworths, 1979, Second Edition.
-  R. Agrawal and R. Srikant, “On integrating catalogs,” In Proceedings of the tenth international conference on World Wide Web, ACM Press, pp. 603-612, 2001.
-  A. Doan, P. Domingos, and A. Halevy, “Learning to match the schemans of data sources: A ultistrategy approach,” VLDB Journal, Vol.50, pp. 279-301, 2003.
-  N. Guarino and P. Giaretta, “Ontologies and Knowledge bases: towards a terminological clarification,” In N. Mars (Ed.), “Toward Very Large Knowledge Bases: Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing,” pp. 25-32, 1995.
-  X. Su, “A text categorization perspective for ontology mapping,” Technical report, Department of Computer and Information Science, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.