Topological Structures of Rough Sets Induced by Equivalence Relations
Michiro Kondo* and Wieslaw A. Dudek**
*School of Information Environment, Tokyo Denki University, Inzai 270-1382, Japan
**Institute of Mathematics, Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw 50-370, Poland
-  R. Biwas and S. Nandas, “Rough groups and rough subgroups,” Bull. Pol. Ac. Math., Vol.42, pp. 251-254, 1994.
-  W. A. Dudek, Y. B. Jun, and H. S. Kim, “Rough set theory applied to BCI-algebras,” Quasigroups and Related Systems, Vol.9, pp. 45-54, 2002.
-  T. B. Iwinski, “Algebraic approach to rough sets,” Bull. Pol. Ac. Math., Vol.35, pp. 673-683, 1987.
-  N. Kuroki, “Rough ideals in semigroups,” Information Sciences, Vol.100, pp. 139-163, 1997.
-  N. Kuroki and J. N. Mordeson, “Structures of rough sets and rough groups,” Jour. Fuzzy Math., Vol.5, pp. 183-191, 1997.
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough sets,” Int. J. Inform. Comp. Sci., Vol.11, pp. 341-356, 1982.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.