Realizing Functional Localization Using Genetic Network Programming with Importance Index
Shinji Eto, Hiroyuki Hatakeyama, Shingo Mabu, Kotaro Hirasawa, and Jinglu Hu
Graduate School of Information, Production and Systems, Waseda University, 2-7 Hibikino, Wakamatsu-ku, Kitakyushu, Fukuoka 808-0135, Japan
-  R. A. Brooks, “Robust layered control system for a mobile robot,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 14-23, 1986.
-  B. L. M. Happel, and J. M. J. Murre, “Design and evolution of modular neural network architectures,” Neural Networks, Vol.7, pp. 985-1004, 1994.
-  Q. Xiong, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “A functions localized neural network with branch gate,” Neural Networks, Vol.16, pp. 1461-1481, 2003.
-  H. Katagiri, K. Hirasawa, and J. Hu, “Genetic Network Programming –Application to Intelligent Agents–,” in Proc. of IEEE International Conference on System, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 3829-3834, 2000.
-  K. Hirasawa, M. Okubo, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Comparison between Genetic Network Programming (GNP) and Genetic Programming (GP),” in Proc. of IEEE CEC International Conference, pp. 1276-1282, 2001.
-  H. Katagiri, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and J. Murata, “Network Structure Oriented Evolutionary Model –Genetic Network Programming and Its Comparison with Genetic Programming–,” in Proc. of GECCO International Conference, pp. 219-226, 2001.
-  T. Eguchi, K. Hirasawa, J. Hu, and N. Ota, “A Study of Evolutionary Multiagent Models Based on Symbiosis,” IEEE Trans. on System, Man and Cybernetics –Part B–, Vol.35, No.1, 2006.
-  J. Holland, “Adaptation in Neural and Artificial Systems –An Introductory Analysis with Applications to Biology, Control and Artificial Intelligence–,” Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1975.
-  J. P. Koza, “Genetic Programming,” Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 1992.
-  R. Pfeifer, and C. Scheier, “Understanding Intelligence,” London, UK, 1999.
-  J. R. Koza, “Genetic Programming II: Automatic Discovery of Reusable Programs,” MIT Press, 1994.
-  A. Teller, and M. Veloso, “PADO : Leaning Tree-structured Algorithms for Orchestration into an Object Recognition System,” Carnegie Mellon University, Technical Report Library, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.