Determination of Different Polytopic Models of the Prototypical Aeroelastic Wing Section by TP Model Transformation
Péter Baranyi*, Zoltán Petres*,**, Péter L. Várkonyi*,
Péter Korondi***, and Yeung Yam****
*Computer and Automation Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, H-1111 Budapest, Kende utca 13-17, Hungary
**Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
***Budapest University of Technology and Economics, H-1117 Budapest, Goldmann György tér 3, Hungary
****Automation and Computer-Aided Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR, China
-  P. Baranyi, “Output-feedback design of 2-D Aeroelastic System,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics (in Press).
-  P. Baranyi, “Tensor Product Model Based Control of 2-D Aeroelastic System,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics (in Press).
-  P. Baranyi, “TP model transformation as a way to LMI based controller design,” IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 51(2), April, 2004.
-  P. Baranyi, D. Tikk, Y. Yam, and R. J. Patton, “From Differential Equations to PDC Controller Design via Numerical Transformation,” Computers in Industry, Elsevier Science, 51, pp. 281-297, 2003.
-  P. Baranyi, and A. R. Varkonyi-Koczy, “TP Transformation Based Dynamic System Modeling for Nonlinear Control,” IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement, 54(6), pp. 2191-2203, December, 2005.
-  S. Boyd, L. E. Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, “Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory,” Philadelphia PA:SIAM, ISBN 0-89871-334-X, 1994.
-  E. H. Dowell, H. C. J. Curtiss, R. H. Scanlan, and F. Sisto, “A Modern Course in Aeroelasticity,” Stifthoff and Noordhoff, Alpen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, Editor: E. H. Dowell, 1978.
-  Y. C. Fung, “An Introduction to the Theory of Aeroelasticity,” John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1955.
-  P. Gahinet, A. Nemirovski, A. J. Laub, and M. Chilali, “LMI Control Toolbox,” The MathWorks, Inc., 1995.
-  J. Ko, A. J. Kurdila, and T. W. Strganac, “Nonlinear Control of a Prototypical Wing Section with Torsional Nonlinearity,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 20(6), pp. 1181-1189, November-December, 1997.
-  J. Ko, and T. W. Strganac, “Stability and Control of a Structurally Nonlinear Aeroelastic System,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 21(5), pp. 718-725, 1998.
-  T. O’Neil, and T. W. Strganac, “An Experimental Investigation of Nonlinear Aeroelastic Response,” AIAA paper 95-1404, proc. 36th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, New Orleans, Lousiana, pp. 2043-2051, 1995.
-  C. W. Scherer, and S. Weiland, “Linear Matrix Iequalities in Control,” DISC course lecture notes, DOWNLOAD:
-  D. Tikk, P. Baranyi, R. Patton, and J. Tar, “Approximation Capability of TP model forms,” Australian Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Systems, 8(3), pp. 155-163, 2004.
-  W. Xing, and S. N. Singh, “Adaptive output feedback control of a nonlinear aeroelastic structure,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 23(6), pp. 1109-1116, 2000.
-  L. C. Zhao, and Z. C. Yang, “Chaotic Motions of an Airfoil with Nonlinear Stiffness in Incompressible Flow,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 138(2), pp. 245-254, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.