Extending Fuzzy Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Yasuhiro Sudo*, Masahito Kurihara**, and Tamotsu Mitamura***
*Graduate School of Engineering, Hokkaido University, Kita 13, Nishi 8, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8628, Japan
**Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Kita 13, Nishi 8, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8628, Japan
***Department of Information Design, Hokkaido Institute of Technology, 4-1, 7-15, Teine-ward, Sapporo 006-8585, Japan
-  R. Dechter, “Constraint Processing,” Morgan Kaufmann, 2003.
-  Z. Ruttkay, “Fuzzy constraint satisfaction,” Proceedngs of 3rd IEEE Intern. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.3, pp. 1263-1268, 1994.
-  P. Meseguer, and J. Larrosa, “Solving fuzzy constraint satisfaction problems,” Proceedings of 6th IEEE Intern. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.3, pp. 1233-1238, 1997.
-  Y. Kanada, “Fuzzy Constraint Satisfaction Using CCM – A Local Information Based Computation Model,” Proceedings of 4th IEEE Intern. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.4, pp. 2319-2326, 1995.
-  J. H. Y. Wong, and H. Leung, “Extending GENET to Solve Fuzzy Constraint Satisfaction Problems,” AAAI Constraint Satisfaction Problems, pp. 380-385, 1998.
-  S. Minton, M. D. Johnston, A. B. Philips, and P. Laird, “Minimizing conflicts: a heuristic repair method for constraint satisfaction and scheduling problems,” Artificial Intelligence, 58, pp. 161-205, 1992.
-  T. Hogg, B. A. Huberman, and C. Williams, “Phase transitions and search problems,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.81, Issues1-2, pp. 1-15, 1996.
-  M. V. Marathe, H. Breu, B. Hunt, S. S. Ravi, and D. J. Rosenkrantz, “Simple Heuristics for Unit Disk Graph,” networks, Vol.25, pp. 59-68, 1995.
-  R. P. Brent, “Algorithms for minimization without derivatives,” p. 195, Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1973.
-  C. Badie, and G. Verfile, “OSCAR ou Comment Planifier Intelligemment des Missions Spatiales,” Proceedings of the 9th International Avignon Workshop, 1989.
-  H. M. Adorf, and M. D. Johnston, “A discrete stochastic neural networks algorithm for constraint satisfaction problems,” Proceedings International Joint Conference on Newral Networks, CA, 1990.
-  M. S. Fox, “Constraint-Directed Search: A Case Study of Job-Shop Scheduling,” Morgan Kaufmann, San Mateo, CA, 1987.
-  Y. Takefuji, “Newral Network Parallel Processing,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.