Object Reconfiguration with Dextrous Robot Agents
Gábor Vass*, Béla Lantos*, and Shahram Payandeh**
*Department of Control Engineering and Information Technology, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, H-1117 Magyar Tudosok krt. 2, Budapest, Hungary
**Experimental Robotics Laboratory, School of Engineering Science, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5A 1S6
-  N. Ansari, and E. Hou, “Computational intelligence for optimization,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997.
-  M. Cherif, and K. K. Gupta, “Planning quasi-static motions for re-configuring objects with a multi-fingered robotic hand,” In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol.4, pp. 986-991, 1997.
-  L. Han, J. Trinkle, and Z. Li, “Grasp Analysis as Linear Matrix Inequality Problems,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 16(6), pp. 663-674, 2000.
-  D. Montana, “The Kinematics of Contact and Grasp,” International Journal of Robotics Research, 7(3), pp. 17-31, 1988.
-  Y. Nesterov, and A. Nemirovsky, “Interior-Point Polynomial Methods in Convex Programming,” SIAM, 1994.
-  J. Somló, B. Lantos, and P. T. Cat, “Advanced Robot Control,” Akadémiai Kiadó, Budapest, Hungary, 1997.
-  G. Vass, S. Payandeh, and B. Lantos, “Application of Simulated Annealing for Object Manipulation with Multiple Agents,” In Proceedings of the Second IASTED International Conference, Control and Applications, pp. 566-571, 1999.
-  G. Vass, S. Payandeh, and B. Lantos, “On Controlled Manipulation of Objects Within Multiple Dexterous Agents,” In Proceedings of the Tenth world congress on the theory of machines and mechanisms, IFToMM, Vol.3, pp. 1103-1108, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.