Velocity Control Strategy for a Spider-Robot Based on Autonomous Walking Form Transition
Takeo Ohnishi*, and Toshiyuki Asakura**
*Graduate school of Engineering, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui-shi, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
**Department of Human and Artificial Intelligence Systems, University of Fukui, 3-9-1 Bunkyo, Fukui-shi, Fukui 910-8507, Japan
-  F. Delcomyn, “Foundations of Neurobiology,” Nankado.Co., Ltd., 2000 (in Japanese).
-  S. Hirose, E. F. Fukushima, and K. Kato, “Automation Technology for Humanitarian Demining Task,” JRSJ, Vol.19, No.6, pp. 722-727, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  H. Adachi, N. Koyachi, T. Arai, K. Homma, Y. Shinohara, and K. Nishimura, “Semi-Autonomous Walking Based on Leg Transition at the Border of the Leg Work Space,” JRSJ, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 329-336, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  K. Nonami, and Q.-J. Huang, “Humanitarian Mine Detection Six-Legged Walking Robot COMET-II with Two Manipulators,” 2000 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yoneda, H. Iiyama, and S. Hirose, “Intermitted Trot Gait of Quadruped walking Machine – Dynamic Stability Control of an Omnidirectional Walk,” JRSJ, Vol.14, No.6, pp. 881-886, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  H. Kimura, “Adaptive Motion Integration of a Quadruped Robot based on Biological,” Journal of SICE, Vol.42, No.9, pp. 705-711, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  T. Ohnishi, and T. Asakura, “Spider-Robot 8-Leg Cooperative Walking Velocity Control Strategy Based on Environmental Information,” JSME International Journal, Series C, Vol.47, No.4, pp. 1101-1107, 2004.
-  T. Miyashita, “Biology of Spiders,” University of Tokyo Press, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  M. Yajima, supervisor, “The Encyclopaedia of Animals No.15,” Heibonsha, 1987 (in Japanese).
-  W. Richards, M. Ishikawa, and T. Hirahara, (Translation), “Natural Computation,” Personal media, 1994 (in Japanese).
-  T. Krink, and F. Vollrath, “Emergent properties in the behavor of a virtual spider robot,” The royal society, 1998.
-  K. Hosoda, M. Kamado, and M. Asada, “Vision-Guided Swaying Controller for Legged Robots by Visual Servoing,” JRSJ, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 750-753, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  S. Hirose, H. Tsukagoshi, and K. Yoneda, “Static Stability Criterion for Walking Robots on Irregular Terrains,” JRSJ, Vol.16, No.8, pp. 1076-1082, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  C. H. Chen, V. Kumar, and Y. C. Luo, “Motion Planning of Walking Robots Using Ordinal Optimization,” IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, Vol.5, No.2, pp. 22-32, 1998.
-  JRSJ, “Robot engineering handbook,” Corona Publishing Co., Ltd., 1995 (in Japanese).
-  T. Yoshikawa, “Foundations of Robot Control,” Corona Publishing co., Ltd., 2000 (in Japanese).
-  K. Sakai, “Introduction of Simulation to Physics and Control,” CQ publishing, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.