Switching Model Construction and Stability Analysis for Nonlinear Systems
Hiroshi Ohtake, and Kazuo Tanaka
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Intelligent Systems, The University of Electro-Communications, 1-5-1 Chofugaoka, Chofu, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
-  H. K. Khalil, “Nonlinear Systems,” Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, Third Edition, 2002.
-  K. Tanaka, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy Control Systems Design and Analysis,” Wiley-Interscience, 2001.
-  K. Tanaka, and M. Sugeno, “Stability Analysis and Design of Fuzzy Control System,” Fuzzy Sets And Systems, Vol.45, No.2, pp. 135-156, 1992.
-  H. O. Wang, K. Tanaka, and M. Griffin, “An Approach to Fuzzy Control of Nonlinear Systems: Stability and Design Issues,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 14-23, 1996.
-  K. Tanaka, T. Ikeda, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy Regulators and Fuzzy Observers: Relaxed Stability Conditions and LMI based Designs,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 250-265, 1998.
-  D. Filev, “Algebraic Design of Fuzzy Logic Controllers,” Proceeding of 1996 IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, pp. 253-258, 1996.
-  D. Filev, “Gain scheduling based control of a class of TSK systems,” in Fuzzy Control, Synthesis and Analysis, edited by S. Farinwata, D. Filev, and R. Langari, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, England, pp. 321-334, 2000.
-  S. K. Hong, and R. Langari, “Robust Fuzzy Control of Magnetic Bearing System Subject to Harmonic Disturbances,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Vol.8, No.2, pp. 366-371, Mar., 2000.
-  G. Kang, W. Lee, and M. Sugeno, “Design of TSK fuzzy controller based on TSK fuzzy model using pole placement,” Proceeding of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 246-251, Anchorage, AK, 1998.
-  H. Ying, and G. Chen, “Analytical Theory of Fuzzy Control with Applications,” Information Sciences, Vol.123, No.3-4, pp. 161-162, 2000.
-  L. Chen, G. Chen, and Y. W. Lee, “Fuzzy Modeling and Adaptive Control of Uncertain Chaotic Systems,” Information Sciences, Vol.121, No.1-2, pp. 27-37, 1999.
-  G. Chen, and D. Zhang, “Back-Driving a Truck with Suboptimal Distance Trajectories: A Fuzzy Logic Control Approach,” IEEE Transactions on fuzzy systems, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 369-380, Aug., 1997.
-  D. Filev, and P. Angelov, “Fuzzy Optimal Control,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.47, pp. 151-156, 1992.
-  R. Langari, and M. Tomizuka, “Analysis and Synthesis of Fuzzy Linguistic Control Systems,” Proceeding of the 1990 ASME Winter Annual Meeting, pp. 35-42, 1990.
-  R. Langari, “A Nonlinear Formulation of a Class of Fuzzy Linguistic Control Algorithms,” Proceeding of the 1992 American Control Conference, pp. 2273-2278, Chicago, IL, 1992.
-  Y. Huang, and S. Yasunobu, “A General Predictive Fuzzy Control with Disturbance Rejection Property and its Application to the Time-delay nonlinear System,” Proceeding of the 8th IFSA World Congress, pp. 524-527, Taipei, Taiwan, 1999.
-  Y. Huang, and S. Yasunobu, “A General Practical Design Method for Fuzzy PID Control from Conventional PID Control,” Proceeding of the 9th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.2, pp. 969-972, San Antonio, Texas, 2000.
-  M. Sugeno, “On Stability of Fuzzy Systems Expressed by Fuzzy Rules with Singleton Consequents,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 201-224, April, 1999.
-  H. Yamamoto, and T. Furuhashi, “A new sufficient condition for stable fuzzy control system and its design method,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 554-569, 2001.
-  T. Furuhashi, et al., “Fuzzy Control Stability Analysis Using Generalized Fuzzy Petri Net Model,” Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence, Vol.3, No.2, pp. 99-105, 1999.
-  T. Hasegawa, and T. Furuhashi, “Stability Analysis of Fuzzy Control Systems Simplified as a Discrete System,” International Journal of Control and Cybernetics, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 565-577, 1998.
-  T. Takagi, and M. Sugeno, “Fuzzy Identification of Systems and Its Applications to Modeling and Control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol.15, pp. 116-132, 1985.
-  M. Johansson, “Piecewise Linear Control Systems,” Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund, Sweden, 1999.
-  K. Tanaka, T. Hori, and H. O. Wang, “A Fuzzy Lyapunov Approach to Fuzzy Control System Deign,” Proceeding of 2001 American Control Conference, pp. 4790-4795, Arlington, 2001.
-  H. Ohtake, K. Tanaka, and H. O. Wang, “Fuzzy Modeling via Sector Nonlinearity Concept,” Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol.10, No.4, pp. 333-341, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.