Excitation of Surface Acoustic Wave on a Glass Substrate Using a LiNbO3 Piece
Masaya Takasaki†, Hiroyuki Kotani, and Takeshi Mizuno
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University
255 Shimo-Okubo, Sakura-ku, Saitama 338-8570, Japan
-  M. Kurosawa, M. Takahashi, and T. Higuchi, “Friction drive surface acoustic wave motor,” ELSEVIER, Ultrasonics, Vol.34, pp. 234-246, 1996.
-  N. Osakabe, M. Kurosawa, T. Higuchi, and O. Shinoura, “Surface acoustic wave linear motor using silicon slider,” Proc. IEEE MEMS, pp. 390-395, 1998.
-  M. K. Kurosawa, H. Itoh, K. Asai, M. Takasaki, and T. Higuchi, “Optimization of Slider Contact Face Geometry for Surface Acoustic Wave Motor,” Proc. IEEE MEMS, pp. 252-255, 2001.
-  M. K. Kurosawa, H. Itoh, and K. Asai, “Elastic friction drive of surface acoustic wave motor,” Ultrasonics, Vol.41, No.4, pp. 271-275, 2003.
-  T. Shigematsu and M. K. Kurosawa, “Friction Drive of an SAW Motor. Part I: Measurements,” IEEE Trans. UFFC, Vol.55, No.10, pp. 2005-2015, 2008.
-  H. Kotani, M. Takasaki, Y. Ishino, and T. Mizuno, “Ultra Low-Velocity Control of a Surface Acoustic Wave Linear Motor,” J. of System Design and Dynamics, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 497-506, 2008.
-  H. Kotani, Y. Fujii, M. Takasaki, Y. Adachi, Y. Aoki, N. Otake, and T. Mizuno, “Surface Acoustic Wave Linear Motor Using Segment-Structured Diamond-Like Carbon Films on Contact Surface (1st Report) – Deposition on Driving Surface and Driving Experiment –,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.74, No.7, pp. 724-729, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  K. Sakano, M. K. Kurosawa, and T. Shigematsu, “Driving Characteristics of a Surface Acoustic Wave Motor using a Flat-Plane Slider,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.24, No.10, pp. 1407-1421, 2010.
-  M. Kurosawa, T. Watanabe, A. Futami, and T. Higuchi, “Surface acoustic wave atomizer,” ELSEVIER, Sensors and Actuators, A 50, pp. 69-74, 1995.
-  M. Kurosawa, T. Watanabe, and T. Higuchi, “Surface acoustic wave atomizer with pumping effect,” Proc. 1995 IEEE Micro Electro Mechanical Systems, pp. 25-30, 1995.
-  J. W. Kim, Y. Yamagata, M. Takasaki, B. H. Lee, H. Ohmori, and T. Higuchi, “A device for fabricating protein chips by using a surface acoustic wave atomizer and electrostatic deposition,” Sensors and Actuators, B 107, pp. 535-545, 2005.
-  A. Yamamoto, M. Nishimura, Y. Ooishi, N. Tsukada, and T. Higuchi, “Atomization and Stirring of Droplets Using Surface Acoustic Wave for Integrated Droplet Manipulation,” J. Robot. Mechatro., Vol.18, No.2, pp. 146-152, 2006.
-  M. Takasaki, T. Nara, S. Tachi, and T. Higuchi, “A Tactile Display Using Surface Acoustic Wave,” Proc. IEEE Int. Work-ship on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 364-367, 2000.
-  T. Nara, M. Takasaki, T. Maeda, T. Higuchi, S. Ando, and S. Tachi, “Surface Acoustic Wave Tactile Display,” IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Vol.21, pp. 56-63, 2001.
-  M. Takasaki, T. Nara, and T. Mizuno, “Control Parameters for An Active Type SAW Tactile Display,” Proc. IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and systems, pp. 4044-4049, 2004.
-  M. Takasaki, H. Kotani, T. Endo, T. Nara, and T. Mizuno, “Active Type Surface Acoustic Wave Tactile Display,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.42, No.4, pp. 327-333, 2006.
-  D.R. Evans, M.F. Lewis, and E. Patterson, “Sputtered ZnO surface-wave transducers,” Electronics Letters, Vol.7, No.18, pp. 557-558, 1971.
-  A. Adler and P. J. Desmares, “An Economical Touch Panel Using SAW Absorption,” IEEE Trans. on UFFC, Vol.UFFC-34, No.2, pp. 195-201, 1987.
-  M. C. Brenner and J. J. Fitzgibbon, US patent 4, 644, 100, 1987.
-  J. Kent, M. Takeuchi, K. Oishi, and R. Adler, “Rayleigh Waves On Love-Wave Substrates For Touch-Sensitive Panels,” Proc. IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, pp. 337-342, 2001.
-  M. B. Schulz, B. J. Matsinger and M. G. Holland, “Temperature Dependence of Surface Acoustic Wave Velocity an textless Quartz,” J. of Applied Physics, Vol.41, No.7, pp. 2755-2765, 1970.
-  J. P. Baker, M. Epstein, and A. P. van den Heuvel, “Precision Micropositioning Using Acoustic Surface Wave variable Delay Lines,” Review of Science Instruments, Vol.45, No.1, pp. 25-27, 1974.
-  W. L. Bond, C. M. Fortunko, S. L. Quilici, Ho. J. Shaw, and J. Souquet, “Surface Acoustic Wave Probing with Spaced Interdigital Transducers,” Review of Science Instruments, Vol.48, No.6, pp. 682-687, 1977.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.