Optical Measuring and Laser Technologies for Scientific and Industrial Applications
Yuri V. Chugui*1,*2,*3, Alexander G. Verkhoglyad*1, Petr S. Zavyalov*1, Evgeny V. Sysoev*1, Rodion V. Kulikov*1, Ignat A. Vykhristyuk*1, Marina A. Zavyalova*1, Alexander G. Poleshchuk*4, and Victor P. Korolkov*4
*1Technological Design Institute of Scientific Instrument Engineering,
Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (TDI SIE SB RAS)
41 Russkaya Street, Novosibirsk 630058, Russia
*2Novosibirsk State University
2 Pirogova Street, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
*3Novosibirsk State Technical University
20 K. Marksa Prospekt, Novosibirsk 630073, Russia
*4Institute of Automation and Electrometry,
Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IA&E SB RAS)
1 Academika Koptyuga Prospekt, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Modern industry and science require novel 3D optical measuring systems and laser technologies with micrometer/nanometer resolutions. To solve actual problems, we have developed a family of these optical measuring systems and technologies. An optical system for the 3D inspection of ceramic parts is described. A new approach to the formation of 3D laser templates using diffractive optics is presented for large objects, such as ~30 m antennas. The performance specifications of a 3D super resolution, optical low-coherent micro/nano profilometer are given. Using a perfectly smooth atomic mirror as a reference object, a breakthrough depth measurement with resolution of 20 picometers is achieved. The newest results in the field of laser technologies for the high-precision synthesis of microstructures by an updated laser circular image generator using the semiconductor laser is presented. The measuring systems and the laser image generator have been tested by customers and are used in different branches of industry and science.
-  G. M. Brown, K. G. Harding, and P. H. Stahl, “Industrial Application of Optical Inspection, Metrology, and Sensing,” Proc. SPIE, Vol.1821, 1992.
-  Breviary Technical Ceramics, 2004. http://www.nonmet.mat.ethz.ch/education/courses/ Materialwissenschaft_2/brevier.pdf [Accessed August 17, 2015]
-  V. M. Gurenko, L. B. Kastorsky, and V. P. Kiryanov et al., “Laser writing system CLWS-300/C-M for microstructure synthesis an the axisymmetric 3-D surfaces,” Proc. SPIE, Vol.4900, pp. 320-325, 2002.
-  P. S. Zavyalov and Y. V. Chugui, “The formation of light templates for large-sized objects using the diffraction optics methods,” Computer Optics, Vol.37, No.4, pp. 419-425, 2013 (in Russian).
-  R. V. Kulikov and E. V. Sysoev, “Microrelief Measurements for a White-Light Interferometer with Adaptive Algorithm Interferogram Processing,” Key Engineering Materials: Measurement Technology and Intelligent instrument IX, Vol.437, pp. 35-39, 2010.
-  E. V. Sysoev, “White-Light Interferometer with Partial Correlogram Scanning,” Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing, Vol.43, No.1, pp. 83-89, 2007.
-  E. V. Sysoev, I. V. Golubev, and Y. V. Chugui, “Izmerenie poverhnostnih defectov na osnove nizkokogerentnoi interferometrii [Measurement of surface defects by low-coherent interferometry],” Sensors and Systems, No.6, S.25-30, 1999 (in Russian).
-  E. V. Sysoev, I. V. Golubev, Y. V. Chugui, and V. A. Shakhmatov, “Measurement of local deviations of a surface profile based on partially coherent light interference,” Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing, Vol.40, No.5, pp. 4-11, 2004.
-  Y. V. Chugui, A. V. Latyshev, S. N. Makarov, S. V. Plotnikov, E. S. Senchenko, E. V. Sysoev, A. G. Verkhogliad, and P. S. Zav’yalov, “3D optical measuring technologies for scientific and industrial applications,” Proc. LMPMI-2011, pp. 13-22, Braunschweig, Germany, Sept. 2011.
-  Y. V. Chugui, V. P. Kiryanov, and A. G. Verkhogliad, “High-performance Laser Technological Processing Systems for Scientific and Industrial Applications,” Proc. MATADOR Conf., pp. 139-146, Taiwan, China, July 2007.
-  V. M. Vedernikov, A. G. Verkhoglyad, V. M. Gurenko, L. B. Kastorskii, A. V. Kiryanov, V. P. Kiryanov, S. A. Kokarev, and A. R. Sametov, “Laser pattern generator for synthesizing the microrelief of diffractive optical elements on 3D axisymmetric surfaces,” Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing, Vol.40, No.2, pp. 36-45, 2004.
-  V. P. Koronkevich, A. G. Poleshchuk, A. G. Sedukhin, and G. A. Lenkova, “Laser interferometric and diffractive systems,” Computer Optics, Vol.34, No.1, pp. 4-23, 2010 (in Russian).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.