3D Image Formation in Transmitted Partially Coherent and Incoherent Light Applied to Dimensional Inspection
Yuri V. Chugui*,**,*** and Elena S. Senchenko*
*Technological Design Institute of Scientific Instrument Engineering,
Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (TDI SIE SB RAS)
41 Russkaya str., Novosibirsk 630058, Russia
**Novosibirsk State University
2 Pirogova Street, Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
***Novosibirsk State Technical University
20 K. Marksa Prospekt, Novosibirsk 630073, Russia
-  J. G. Webster, “The Measurement, Instrumentation, and Sensors Handbook,” CRC Press LLC, Boca Raton, 1999.
-  T. Asai, S. Ferdous, Y. Arai, Y. Yang, and W. Gao, “On-Machine Measurement of Tool Cutting Edge Profiles,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.4, pp. 408-414, 2009.
-  H. Sawano, M. Takahashi, H. Yoshioka, H. Shinno, and K. Mitsui, “On-Machine Optical Surface Profile Measuring System for Nano-Machining,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.3, pp. 369-376, 2011.
-  J. W. Goodman, “Introduction to Fourier Optics,” McGraw-Hill, New York, 1968.
-  Y. V. Chugui and B. E. Krivenkov, “Fraunhofer diffraction by bodies of constant thickness,” JOSA, A6, pp. 617-626, 1989.
-  Y. V. Chugui, “Optical dimensional metrology for 3D objects of constant thickness,” Measurement, Vol.30, pp. 19-31, 2001.
-  Y. V. Chugui and V. A. Sokolov, “High-frequency filtered images of an optically thick edge,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 611-621, 1998.
-  J. W. Goodman, “Speckle Phenomena in Optics: Theory and Applications,” Roberts & Company, Publishers, Englewood, CO, 2006.
-  Y. V. Chugui, N. A. Yakovenko, and M. D. Yaluplin, “Metrology for Fresnel measuring method,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.17, pp. 592-595, 2006.
-  E. S. Senchenko and Yu. V. Chugui, “Shadow Inspection of 3D Objects in Partially Coherent Light,” Measurement Science Review, Vol.11, No.4, pp. 104-107, 2011.
-  M. Born and E. Wolf, “Principles of Optics,” Pergamon Press, New York, 1964.
-  H. Honl, M. Maul, and K. Westpfal, “Theory der Beuding,” Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1961.
-  J. B. Keller, “Geometrical theory of diffraction,” J. Opt. Soc. Am., No. 52, pp. 116-130, 1961.
-  Y. V. Chugui and K. A. Zebreva, “3D diffraction by volumetric bodies of constant thickness under varying illumination applied to optical inspection,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 1729-1734, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.