Autonomous Assembly Process Planning According to the Production Line Configuration
Yasuhiro Sudo and Michiko Matsuda
Kanagawa Institute of Technology
1030 Shimo-ogino, Atsugi-shi, Kanagawa 243-0292, Japan
-  H. Toba, “Segment-based approach for real-time reactive rescheduling for automatic manufacturing control,” IEEE Trans. on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 264-272, 2000.
-  M. Sugi, M. Cheng, M. Yamamoto, H. Ito, K. Inoue, and J. Ota, “Online Rescheduling in Semiconductor Manufacturing,” Int. Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 495-501, 2010.
-  L. Monostori, J. Váancza, and S. Kumara, “Agent-based systems for manufacturing,” CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, Vol.55, No.2, pp. 697-720, 2006.
-  N. Fujii and T. Kaihara, “Reactive Scheduling Strategy based on Production Agents Interaction,” Proc. of The 7th CIRP Int. Seminar on Intelligent Computation in Manufacturing Engineering (ICME2010), (CD-ROM), 2010.
-  M. Matsuda, Y. Ishikawa, vspace-2pt and S. Utsumi, “Configuration of Machine Tool Agents for Flexible Manufacturing,” Proc. of the 39th Int. Conf. on Manufacturing Systems, pp. 351-357, 2006.
-  M. Matsuda and N. Sakao, “Configuration of An Autonomous Decentralized Digital Factory Using Product and Machine Agents,” Innovation in Manufacturing Networks, IFIP Vol.266, pp. 215-222, 2008.
-  H. V. Brussel, J. Wyns, P. Valckenaers, L. Bongaerts, and P. Peeters, “Reference architecture for holonic manufacturing systems: Prosa,” Computers in Industry, Vol.37, Issue 3, pp. 255-274, 1998.
-  D. C. McFarlane and S. Bussman, “Developments in Holonic Production Planning and Control,” Production Planning and Control, Vol.11, No.6, pp. 522-536, 2000.
-  N. Sugimura, R. Shrestha, and J. Inoue, “Integrated process planning and scheduling in holonic manufacturing systems – Optimization based on shop time and machining cost,” Proc. of the 2003 IEEE Int. Symposium on Assembly and Task Planning, pp. 36-41, 2003.
-  N. Sakao, M. Matsuda, and Y. Sudo, “Assembly planning for an autonomous decentralized manufacturing system led by a product part agent,” Proc. of 42nd CIRP Int. Seminar on Manufacturing Systems (CD-ROM), 2009.
-  Y. Sudo, N. Sakao, and M. Matsuda, “An Agent Behavior Technique in an Autonomous Decentralized Manufacturing System,” Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design Systems and Manufacturing, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 673-682, 2010.
-  Y. Sudo, K. Kasiwase, and M. Matsuda, “Verification of scheduling efficiency of an autonomous assembly system using the multi-agent manufacturing simulator,” Proc. of the ASME Int. Symposium on Flexible Automation (CD-ROM), 2012.
-  M. Matsuda and F. Kimura, “Configuration of the Digital Eco-Factory for Green Production,” Int. Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, pp.289-295, 2012.
-  G. Boothroyd, “Product design for manufacture and assembly,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.26, Issue 7, pp. 505-520, 1994.
-  E. Morinaga, M. Yamada, H. Wakamatsu, and E. Arai, “Flexible Process Planning Method for Milling,” Int. Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.5, pp. 700-707, 2011.
-  E. Arai and N. Uchiyama, “Manufacturing Data Separation Based Plan Generation in Single Batch Assembly Systems,” Systems Contorol and Infomation, Vol.39, No.10, pp. 541-548, 1995.
-  L. S. Homem de Mello and A. C. Sanderson, “A correct and complete algorithm for the generation of mechanical assembly sequences,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics and Automation, Vol.7, No.2, pp. 228-240, 1991.
-  Y. Sudo, K. Kashiwase, and M. Matsuda, “The Implementability of Agent Based Autonomous Decentralized Assembly System,” Proc. of Int. Symposium on Scheduling, pp. 101-106, 2011.
-  Y. Sudo and M. Matsuda, “The Rewriting Strategy of an Assembly Process Plan for Production Efficiency in an Agent-Based Manufacturing,” Proc. of the ISCIE/ASME Int. Symposium on Flexible Automation, (CD-ROM), 2014.
-  Kozo Keikaku Engineering Inc., Artisoc User Manual English Edition, http://mas.kke.co.jp/modules/tinyd0/index.php?id=9 [accessed December 1, 2014]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.