Tool Motion Control Referring to Voxel Information of Removal Volume Voxel Model to Achieve Autonomous Milling Operation
Tomokazu Kobayashi*, Toshihiko Hirooka**, Atsushi Hakotani***,
Ryuta Sato**, and Keiichi Shirase**
*Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., 1-1 Morinosatoaoyama, Atsugi 243-0123, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, Kobe University, 1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
***Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., 1-1 Kawasaki-cho, Akashi 673-8666, Japan
-  T. Moriwaki, “Intelligent machine Tool,” J. of JSME, Vol.96, No.901, pp. 1010-1014, 1993. (in Japanese)
-  K. Shirase, T. Kondo, M. Okamoto, H. Wakamatsu, and E. Arai, “Development of Virtual Copy Milling System to Realize NC Programless Machining (1st Report),” Trans. of JSME(C), Vol.66, No.644, pp. 1368-1373, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  K. Nakamoto, K. Shirase, H. Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, and E. Arai, “Development of Virtual Copy Milling System to Realize NC Programless Machining (2nd Report),” Trans. of JSME(C), Vol.67, No.663, pp. 3656-3661, 2001. (in Japanese)
-  K. Nakamoto, K. Shirase, H.Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, and E. Arai, “Development of Virtual Copy Milling System to Realize NC Programless Machining (3rd Report),” Trans. of JSME(C), Vol.69, No.677, pp. 270-277, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  K. Shirase, T. Shimada, and K. Nakamoto, “Prototyping of Autonomous CNC Machine Tool Based on Digital Copy Milling Concept,” Proc. of the 41st CIRP Conf. on Manufacturing Systems, pp. 391-394, 2008.
-  K. Morishige, K Kase, and Y. Takeuchi, “Tool Path Generation Using C-Space for 5-Axis Control Machining,” J. of JSPE, Vol.62, No.12, pp. 1783-1787, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  H. Wkayama and K. Morishige, “Optimum Tool Path Generation for 5-Axis Control Machining Considering Tool Attitude Change,” J. of JSPE, Vol.71, No.5, pp. 639-643, 2005. (in Japanese)
-  J. Kaneko and K. Horio, “Fast Determination Method of Tool Posture for 5-Axis Control Machining Using Graphics Hardware : Estimation of machinable posture on 2D C-Space based on intersection between offset surface and lines of view,” J. of JSPE, Vol.72, No.8, pp. 1012-1017, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  M. Yamada, F. Tanaka, T. Kondo, and T. Kishinami, “Sculpture Surface Machining by Automatically Indexing Tilted Tool Axis on 5-axis Machine Tools (3rd report),” J. of JSPE, Vol.73, No.5, pp. 563-567, 2007. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.