Study on Underwater Dual-Laser Structured-Light System for ROV Guiding
Xi Zhang*, Laiwei Li*, and Junyi Yang**
*Shanghai University, Yanchang Rd.149, Zhabei District, Shanghai, China
**Second Institute of Oceanography, SOA, No.36 baochubei Road, Hangzhou, China
-  K. Yan and L.Wu, “A survey on the key technologies for underwater AUV docking,” Robot, Vol.29, No.3, pp. 267-273, 2007.
-  J. P. Peyronnet, R. Person, and F. Rybicki, “Posidonia 6000: a new long range highly accurate ultra short base line positioning system,” OCEANS’98 Conf. Proc., Vol.3, pp. 1721-1727, 1998.
-  D. Thomson and S. Elson, “New generation acoustic positioning system,” OCEANS’02 MTS/IEEE, Vol.3, pp. 1312-1318, 2002.
-  M. Audric, “GAPS, a new concept for USBL,” OCEANS’04 MTTS/IEEE, Vol.2, pp. 786-788, 2004.
-  S. Li, G. Bao, and S. Wu, “A practical overview and prospect of acoustic positioning technology,” Ocean Technology, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 130-135, 2005.
-  H. Singh and G. James, “Docking for an autonomous ocean sampling network,” Oceanic Engineering, Vol.26, No.4, pp. 498-514, 2001.
-  T. Fukasawa, T. Noguchi, T. Kawasaki, et al., ““MARINE BIRD,” a new experimental AUV with underwater docking and recharging system,” OCEANS 2003, Vol.4, pp. 2195-2200, 2003.
-  T. Kawasaki, T. Fukasawa, T. Noguchi, et al., “Development of AUV “Marine Bird” with underwater docking and recharging system,” Scientific Use of Submarine Cables and Related Technologies, pp. 166-170, 2003.
-  M. D. Feezor, F. Y. Sorrell, P. R. Blankinship, et al., “Autonomous underwater vehicle homing/docking via electromagnetic guidance,” Oceanic Engineering, Vol.26, No.4, pp. 515-521, 2001.
-  S. Sagara, R. B. Ambar, and F. Takemura, “A stereo vision system for underwater vehicle-manipulator systems-proposal of a novel concept using pan-tilt-slide cameras,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 785-794, 2013.
-  J. Evans, P. Redmond, C. Plakas, et al., “Autonomous docking for Intervention-AUVs using sonar and video-based real-time 3D pose estimation,” Oceans 2003, Vol.4, pp. 2201-2210, 2003.
-  J. Y. Park, B. H. Jun, P. M. Lee, et al., “Experiment on underwater docking of an autonomous underwater vehicle “ISiMI” using optical terminal guidance,” OCEANS 2007-Europe, pp. 1-6, 2007.
-  J. Y. Park, B. Jun, P. Lee, et al., “Experiments on vision guided docking of an autonomous underwater vehicle using one camera,” Ocean Engineering, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 48-61, 2009.
-  S. Ishibashi, “The stereo vision system for an underwater vehicle,” OCEANS 2009-EUROPE, pp. 1-6, 2009.
-  G. C. Karras and K. J. Kyriakopoulos, “Visual servo control of an underwater vehicle using a laser vision system,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 4116-4122, 2008.
-  E. Yann, Y. Nose, and T. Ura, “Autonomous underwater sampling using a manipulator and stereo visual servoing,” OCEANS 2005-EUROPE, Vol.2, pp. 731-736, 2005.
-  H. Kondo and T. Ura, “Visual observation of underwater objects by autonomous underwater vehicles,” Scientific Use of Submarine Cables and Related Technologies, pp. 145-150, 2003.
-  Z. Xie, X. Li, S. Xin, et al., “Underwater line structured-light selfscan three-dimension measuring technology,” Chinese J. of Lasers, Vol.37, No.8, pp. 2010-2014, 2010.
-  Z. Xie and P. Liu, “Underwater 3D structured light system based on refraction compensation,” J. of Optoelectronics ? Laser, Vol.23, No.4, pp. 745-750, 2012.
-  M. Zhang, L. Zhang, and Y. Li, “A three-dimensional locating method for underwater robot based on sensors fusion,” Mechatronics and Automation, pp. 1207-1212, 2009.
-  Z. Zhu and S. Li, “Lens distortion and proofreading technology,” Optical Technique, Vol.31, No.1, pp. 136-138, 2005.
-  Z. Zhang, “A flexible new technique for camera calibration,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.22, No.11, pp. 1330-1334, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.