Effect of Tool Run-Out on Micro-Groove Milling for a Microchannel Die
Kenichi Iwatsuka*, Yukio Maeda*, Takanori Yazawa**,
and Shinya Suzuki***
*Toyama Prefectural University, 5180 Kurokawa, Imizu-shi, Toyama 939-0398, Japan
**Nagasaki University, 1-14 Bunkyo-machi, Nagasaki-shi, Nagasaki 852-8521, Japan
***Nagano National College of Technology, 716 Tokuma, Nagano-shi, Nagano 381-8550, Japan
-  N.-T. Nguyen and S. T. Wereley, “Fundamentals And Applications of Microfluidics,” Artech House, 2nd edition (Book).
-  J. H. Parka, N.-E. Leea, J. Leea, J. S. Parkb, and H. D. Parkb, “Deep dry etching of borosilicate glass using SF6 and SF 6/Ar inductively coupled plasmas,” Microelectronic Engineering, Vol.82, pp. 119-128, 2005.
-  T. Corman, P. Enoksson, and G. Stemme, “Deep wet etching of borosilicate glass using an anodically bonded silicon substrate as mask,” J. Micromech. Microeng, 8, pp.84-87, 2004.
-  M. Jin, T. Goto, and T. Watanabe, “Relationship between cutting accuracy and main spindle imbalance in micro-endmilling (1st report) – Using two-flute square end mill with a diameter of 30µm –,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.54, No.9, pp. 22-26, 2010. (in Japanese)
-  H. Shibahara, Y. Inada, M. Nunobiki, and K. Okuda, “Cutting Phenomena in Micro End Milling of Metal Mold Steel,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers (Series C), Vol.75, No.757, pp. 21-27, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  M. Nomura, T. Kawashima, T. Shibata, Y. Murakami, M. Masuda, and O. Horiuchi, “Unique cutting phenomena in micro-end-milling – Mechanism and possibility of occurrence –,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.54, No.10, pp. 27-31, 2010. (in Japanese)
-  K. Iwatsuka, Y. Maeda, H. Tanaka, T. Yazawa, and S. Suzuki, “Study on Micro-groove Milling of a Microchannel Die – Selection Guidelines for Cutting Conditions with Micro End Mills –,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st century (LEM21), 3273, 2011.
-  Y. Maeda, K. Iwatsuka, Y. Isokawa, T. Yazawa, Y. Fukuda, and S. Suzuki, “Study on fine groove milling of micro-channel die – Surface roughness and form accuracy of fine groove –,” The 8th manufacturing & machine tool conf., pp. 249-250, 2010. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Maeda, K. Iwatsuka, T. Yazawa, and Y. Fukuda, “Study on Micro-grooveMilling of aMicrochannel Die – Cutting performance of micro end mill –,” The Japan Society for Precision Engineering Hokuriku Shinetsu Brunch congress, pp. 3-4, 2009. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.