Characteristics of Thick Film Deposition in Powder Jet Machining
Chihiro Nishikawa, Naohide Mizukuchi, Akihiko Tomie,
Keita Shimada, Masayoshi Mizutani, and Tsunemoto Kuriyagawa
Department of Mechanical Systems and Design, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, 6-6-01 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
-  A. Papyrin, V. Kosarev, S. Klinkov, A. Alkhimov, and V. Fomin, “Cold Spray Technology,” Elsevier Science, 2007.
-  J. Akedo, “Aerosol Deposition of Ceramic Thick Films at Room Temperature – Densification Mechanism of Ceramic Layers,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc., Vol.89, Issue 6, pp. 1834-1839, 2006.
-  M. Noji, M. S. Sepasy Zahmaty, T. Shibuya, N. Yoshihara, T. Kuriyagawa, K. Sasaki, and O. Suzuki, “Creating a hydroxyapatite film on human enamel by powder jet deposition,” Proc. of the 10th Int. Symp. on Advances in Abrasive Technology, pp. 663-670, 2007.
-  R. Akatsuka, K. Sasaki, M. S. Sepasy Zahmaty, M. Noji, T. Anada, O. Suzuki, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Characteristics of hydroxyapatite film formed on human enamel with the powder jet deposition technique,” J. of biomedical materials research B: Applied biomaterials, Vol.98B, Issue 2, pp. 210-216, 2011.
-  Y. Hou, C, Li, Z, Han, J. Li, and H. Zhao, “Examination of the material removal mechanisms during the abrasive jet finishing of 45 steel,” Advanced Science Letters, Vol.4, No.4-5, pp. 1478-1484, 2011.
-  C. Li, Y. Hou, Y. Ding, and G. Cai, “Feasibility investigations on compound process: a novel fabrication method for finishing with grinding wheel as restrant,” Int. J. of computational Materials Science and Surface Engineering, Vol.4, No.1, pp. 55-68, 2011.
-  K. Mizutani, T. Shibuya, M. S. Sepasy Zamaty, N. Yoshihara, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “SPH studies of impact phenomena of fine particles – Study of ceramics film creation by powder jet deposition –,” Proc. of JSPE Autumn meeting, pp. 277-278, 2007.
-  K. Mizutani, T. Shibuya, M. S. Sepasy Zamaty, N. Yoshihara, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Numerical study of impact phenomena of fine particles – Study of ceramics film creation by powder jet deposition –,” Proc. of JSPE Spring meeting, pp. 237-238, 2008.
-  N. Yoshihara, T. Kuriyagawa, Y. Yasutomi, and K. Ogawa, “Powder jet deposition of ceramic films,” Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, pp. 833-, 2005.
-  C. Nishikawa, K. Sato, T. Hagiwara, K. Mizutani, K. Shimada, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Substrate fracture by particle impact – Study on the mechanism of powder jet machining –,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.57, No.3, pp. 174-180, 2013.
-  L. B. Lucy, “Numerical approach to the testing of the fission hypothesis,” Astronomical J., Vol.82, No.12, pp. 1013-1024, 1977.
-  R. A. Gingold and J. J. Monaghan, “Smoothed particle hydrodynamics – theory and application to non-spherical stars,” Mon. Not. R. Astr. Soc., Vol.181, pp. 375-389, 1977.
-  C. Nishikawa, K. Mizutani, T. Zhou, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Investigation of Particle Impact Phenomena in Powder Jet Deposition Process,” Key Engineering Materials, Vols.523-524, pp. 184-189, 2012.
-  C. E. Anderson Jr., G, R, Johnson, and T. J Holmquist, “Ballistic experiment and computations of confined 99.5 % Al2O3 ceramic tiles,” Proc. of the 15th Int. Symp. on Ballistics, pp. 65-72, 1995.
-  T. J Holmquist, G. R. Johnson, D. E. Grady, C. M. Lopatin, and E. S. Hertel Jr., “High strain properties and constitutive modeling of glass,” Proc. of the 15th Int. Symp. on Ballistics, pp. 237-244, 1995.
-  T. Shibuya, K. Mizutani, N. Yoshihara, J. Yan, T. Kuriyagawa, and M. S. Sepasy Zahmaty, “Study on powder jet deposition – Development of double nozzle type powder jet deposition devise –,” Proceeding of the 10th Int. Symp. on Advances in Abrasive Technology, pp. 655-661, 2007.
-  C. Nishikawa, K. Mizutani, T. Zhou, J. Yan, and T. Kuriyagawa, “Study on the mechanism of powder jet machining,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 179-183, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.