New Method Using Piezoelectric Jerk Sensor to Detect Roller Bearing Failure
Nobuhiko Henmi and Shingo Takeuchi
Shinshu University, 4-17-1 Wakasato, Nagano 380-8553, Japan
-  T. Flash and N. Hogan, “The Coordination of Arm Movements: Experimentally Confirmed Mathematical Model,” The J. of Neuroscience, Vol.5, No.7, pp. 1688-1703, 1985.
-  F. Ridwan and X. Xu, “Advanced CNC System with in-Process Feed-Rate Optimization,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.29, pp. 12-20, 2013.
-  N. Henmi, K. Ikeda, S. Akashi, and M. Tanaka, “A Study of a Novel Piezoelectric Jerk Sensor,” Proc. 1st Int. Conf. Positioning Tech., pp. 333-334, Nov. 2004.
-  N. Henmi, K. Yoshimura, M. Tanaka, and M. Yamak, “A Piezoelectric Jerk Sensor – Performance of Prototype Sensor –,” Trans. Japan Soc. Automotive Engineers, Vol.41, pp. 425-430, Mar. 2010. (in Japanese)
-  Editorial Comittee of Encyclipedia on Equipment Management Technology, “Encyclipedia on Equipment Management Technology,” Industrial Technology Service Center Co. Ltd, Tokyo, pp. 453-588, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Miyazaki, K. Doi, S. Komatsu, S. Sagisawa, and A. Oshitani, “Development of Portable Detector of Defects in Rolling Bearings,” Kawasaki Steel Technical Report, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 451-469, 1981. (in Japanese)
-  R. B. Randall and J. Antoni, “Rolling element bearing diagnostics – A tutorial,” Mechanical Systems and Processing, Vol.25, pp. 485-520, 2011.
-  R. Nowucki, R. Slowinski, and J. Stefanowiski, “Rough Sets analysis of Diagnostic Capacity of Vibroacoustic Symptoms,” Computer and Mathematics with Applications, Vol.24, Issue 7, pp. 109-123, 1992.
-  T. Sako, “Diagnostic Technique for Low Speed Rolling Bearings,” Inspection Engineering, Vol.2, No.3, pp. 30-37, 1997. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Akechi, S. Midorikawa, and S. Kobayashi, “Online Monitoring Technology by Analysis of Highly Accurate Oscillatory Waveform to Diagnose Abnormality of Machines,” JFE Technical Report, No.27, pp. 20-25, 2011. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.