Development of a Non-Contact Focusing Probe for the Measurement of Micro Cavities
Kuang-Chao Fan*,**, Ke Zhang*, You-Liang Zhang*,
and Qing Zhang*
*School of Instrument Science and Opto-Electronic Engineering, Hefei University of Technology, 193 Tunxi Rd, Hefei, 230009, China
**Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University, 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, 10617, Taiwan
-  B. Kim, T. Masuzawa, and T. Bourouina, “The vobroscanning method for the measurements of micro-hole profile,” Measurement Science & Technology, Vol.10, pp. 697-705, 1999.
-  B. Muralkrishnan, J. A. Stone, and J. R. Stoup, “Diameter and form measurement of micro-hole in a fuel injection nozzle with the NIST fiber probe,” Proc. of ASPE Annual meeting, Monterey Canada, 2009.
-  S. Cho and H. Thielecke, “Micro hole-based cell chip with impendence spectroscopy,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol.22, pp. 1764-1768, 2007.
-  T. Y. Chen, Y. S. Liao, and W. C. Liu, “Development of a micro hole measuring system with capacitance principle,” Measurement Science & Technology, Vol.20, 105104, pp. 1-6, 2009.
-  C. H. Lin, R. A. Powell, L. Jiang, H. Xiao, et al, “Real-time depth measurement for micro-holes drilled by lasers,” Measurement Science & technology, Vol.21, 025307, pp. 1-6, 2010.
-  A. Weckenmann, G. Peggs, and J. Hoffmann, “Probing systems in micro- and nano-metrology,” Measurement Science & Technology, Vol.17, pp. 504-509, 2006.
-  C. L. Chu and C. Y. Chiu, “Development of a low cost nanoscale touch trigger probe based on two commercial DVD pick-up head,” Meas. Sci. Technol., Vol.18, 1831-1842, May. 2007, doi:10.1088/0957-0233/18/7/006.
-  R. J. Li, K. C. Fan, S. Tao, J. Z. Qian, Q. X. Huang, and F. Cheng, “Design of Analogue Contact Probe for Nano-Coordinate Measurement Manchines,” Proc. Of SPIE, Vol.8321, 832114-1, 2011.
-  K. C. Fan, C. Y. Lin, and L. H. Shyu, “Development of a Low-cost Focusing probe for Profile Measurement,” Measurement Science & Technology, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 1-7, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.