Computer-Aided Operation Planning for an Actual Machine Tool Based on Updatable Machining Database and Database-Oriented Planning Algorithm
Shinji Igari, Fumiki Tanaka, and Masahiko Onosato
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, N14W9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
-  J. R. Quinlan, “C4.5: programs for machine learning,” Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 1993.
-  T. Segaran, “Programming Collective Intelligence,” O’Reilly Media, 2007
-  H. Kodama, T. Hirogaki, E. Aoyama, and K. Ogawa, “Determination of end milling conditions using data mining – Combination effects of hierarchical and nonhierarchical clustering for tool catalog data,” J. of the Japan Society for Abrasive Technology, Vol.55, No.1, pp. 42-47, 2011. (in Japanese)
-  X. Yan, K. Yamazaki, and J. Liu, “Extraction of milling know-how from NC programs through reverse engineering,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.38, No.11, pp. 2443-2457, 2000.
-  X. Yan, K. Yamazaki, and J. Liu, “Reverse engineering of machining operation planning,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.39, No.9, pp. 1837-1849, 2001.
-  Y. Uchida and H. Aoyama, “Development of Basic System to Construct Database of Machining Know-how,” The 4th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, Proc., 2007.
-  F. Tanaka, S. Igari, T. Kawaguchi, and M. Onosato, “Analysis of NC data based on feature information model of shape and process for retaining machining information,” Proc. of 43rd CIRP Conf. on Manufacturing Systems, 2010.
-  ISO 14649-1, “Industrial automation systems and integration – Physical device control – Data model for computerized numerical controllers – Part 1: Overview and fundamental principles,” 2003.
-  ISO 6983-1, “Numeric control of machines – Program format and definition of address words – Part 1: Data format for positioning, line motion and contouring control systems,” 1982.
-  X.W. Xu and Q. He, “Striving for a total integration of CAD, CAPP, CAM and CNC,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated manufacturing, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 101-109, 2004.
-  X. Xu and J. Mao, “Development of the client tier for a STEP compliant CAPP system,” Proc. of the 6th Int. Conf. on Frontiers of Design and Manufacturing, 2004.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.