Accuracy Evaluation of 5-Axis Machining Center Based on Measurements of Machined Workpiece – Evaluation of Accuracy of 5-Axis Controlled Machining Center –
Yoshitaka Morimoto, Keisuke Nakato, and Motoshi Gontani
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, 3-1 Yatsukaho, Hakusan, Ishikawa 924-0838, Japan
-  T. Inamura, T. Yasui, S. Watanabe, T. Misawa, and H. Yoshida, “Accuracy Investigation of a Machining Center by Using Geometric Error Model,” Precision Engineering, Vol.51, No.5, pp. 1060-1067, 1985.
-  I. Inasaki, “Shape generation theory,” 1997, ISBN-8425-9708-9. (in Japanese)
-  A. Saito, M. Miyakawa, and M. Tsutsumi, “Evaluation Method of Positional and Geometric Deviations Using Simultaneous 4-axis Control Technique in 5-axis Machining Center,” Precision engineering, Vol.67, No.2, pp. 306-311, 2001.
-  M. Tsutsumi, D. Yumiza, K. Utsumi, and R. Sato, “Evaluation of Synchronous Motion in Five-axis Machining Centers With a Tilting Rotary Table,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 24-35, 2007.
-  M. Tsutsumi and A. Saito, “Identification and compensation of systematic deviations particular to 5-axis machining centers,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.43, pp. 771-780, 2003.
-  W. T. Lei and Y. Y. Hsu, “Accuracy test of five-axis CNC machine tool with 3D probe-ball, Part 1: Design and modeling,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.42, pp. 1153-1162, 2002.
-  Y. Ihara, S. Lin, Y. Kakino, and Z. A. Ahmad, “Analysis of the motion accuracy of 5-axis controlled machining centers using DBB method,” Int. J. of Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.32, No.3, pp. 188-193, 1998.
-  M. S. Uddina, S. Ibaraki, A. Matsubara, and T. Matsushita, “Prediction and compensation of machining geometric errors of five-axis machining centers with kinematic errors,” Precision Engineering, Vol.33, Issue 2, pp. 194-201, 2009.
-  S. Weikert, “R-Test, a New Device for Accuracy Measurements on Five Axis Machine Tools,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 53, Issue 1, pp. 429-432, 2004.
-  Y. Morimoto, Y. Ichida, T. Ohashi, R. Sato, and K. Kato, “Study on Accuracy Compensation of a Machining Center Based on Measurement results ofMachined Workpiece (1st Report: Measurement and Compensation of Geometric and Dimensional Error of Three-Orthogonal Axes,” JSPE, Vol.69, Issue 12, pp. 1718-1723, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Morimoto, “Study on Accuracy Compensation of Machining Center Based on Measurement Results of Machined Workpiece,” Proc. of The 5th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, No.09-207, pp. 55-60, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.