Flow Analysis in Pipe of a Manifold Block
Osamu Abe*, Tetsuhiro Tsukiji*, Takeshi Hara*,
and Kazutoshi Yasunaga**
*Sophia University, 7-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-8554, Japan
**TOKYO KEIKI INC., 1-1 Sakae-cho, Sano-shi, Tochigi 327-0816, Japan
-  I. E. Idelchik, “Handbook of hydraulic resistance,” Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, pp. 265-328, 1986.
-  M. Murakami, Y. Shimizu, and H. Shiragami, “Studies on Fluid Flow in Three Dimensional Bend Conduits,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.35, No.272, pp. 763-773, 1968.
-  T. Hara, “Research on pipe flow in a manifold block,” The Proc. on Spring Conf. of Fluid Power System Society, pp. 4-6, 2010.
-  T. G. Leighton, M. Farhat, J. E. Field, and F. Avellan, “Cavitation luminescence from flow over a hydrofoil in a cavitation tunnel,” J. of Fluid Mechanics, No.480, pp. 43-60, 2003.
-  R. H. Warring, “Hydraulic fluids,” (1st Ed.), Trade & Technical Press, 1961.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.