Using a Kalman Filter to Estimate Unsteady Flow
Yokohama National University, 79-5 Tokiwadai, Hodogaya, Yokohama, Kanagawa 240-8501, Japan
-  S. Yokota, D.-T. Kim etc., “An Approach to Unsteady Flow Rate Measurement Utilizing Dynamic Characteristics between Pressure and Flow Rate along Pipeline,” Trans. JSME. C, Vol.57, No.541, pp. 2872-2876. (in Japanese)
-  T. Zhao, A. Kitagawa etc., “A Real Time Measuring Method of Unsteady Flow Rate and Velocity Employing a Differential Pressure,” Trans. JSME. B, Vol.57, No.541, pp. 2851-2859. (in Japanese)
-  T. Hayase, “Ultrasonic-Measurement-Integrated Simulation of Blood Flows,” J. of the Japan Fluid Power System Society, Vol.37, No.5, pp. 302-305, 2006.
-  Y. Okamoto, M. Nakao, K. Tadano, K. Kawashima, and T. Kagawa, “A Distributed Observer Based on Numerical Simulation for a Pipeline Connecting to Pneumatic Cylinder,” Proc. of the 8th JFPS Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, OKINAWA 2011, pp. 514-520.
-  K. Sanada and A. Kitagawa, “A Finite-Element Model of Pipeline Dynamics Using an Optimized Interlacing Grid System,” Trans. JSME. C, Vol.60, No.578, pp. 3314-3321. (in Japanese)
-  K. Sanada, C. W. Richards, D. K. Longmore, and D. N. Johnston, “A finite element model of hydraulic pipelines using an optimized interlacing grid system,” Proc Instn Mech Engrs, Part I: J. of Systems and Control Engineering, Vol.207, pp. 213-222, 1993.
-  A. Ozawa, B. Gao, and K. Sanada, “Estimation of Fluid Transients in a pipe using Kalman Filter based on Optimized Finite Element Model,” SICE Annual Conf. 2010, FA10.01, 2010.
-  A. Ozawa and K. Sanada, “An Indirect Measurement Method of Transient Pressure and Flow Rate in a Pipe,” Proc. of the 8th Int. Symp. on Fluid Power, Okinawa 2011, Oct. 25-28, 2011, pp. 104-109, 2011.
-  T. Kagawa, I. Lee, A. Kitagawa, and T. Takenaka, “High speed and Accurate Computing Method of Frequency-dependent Friction in Laminar Pipe Flow for Characteristics Method,” Trans. of the JSME (Series B), Vol.49, No.447, pp. 2638-2644, 1983.
-  K. Sanada, “A Study on Simulation of Turbulent Transient Flow in Pipes using an Optimized Finite Element Model,” J. of the Japan Hydraulics & Pneumatics Society, Vol.32, No.2, pp. 46-52, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.