New Perspective in Corporate Environmental Targets Reporting
Jan Dusek and Yoshiro Fukuda
Hosei University, 2-17-1 Fujimi, Chioda-ku, Tokyo 102-8160, Japan
-  K. Hirayama et al., “Environmental Reports by Japanese Companies,” DisClosure, No.2001, 2002.
-  J. Kaenzig, “Using Life Cycle Approaches to Enhance the Value of Corporate Environmental Disclosures,” Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol.54, No.2009, pp. 38-54, 2011.
-  K. Fukukawa and Y. Teramoto, “Understanding Japanese CSR: The Reflections of Managers in the Field of Global Operations,” J. of Business Ethics, Vol.85, No.1, pp. 133-146, Sep. 2008.
-  N. Demise, “CSR in Japan: A historical perspective,” in Eighth World Congress of the International Federation of Scholarly Association of Management, 28-30 September, Berlin, 2006.
-  K. Sakuma and C. Louche, “Socially Responsible Investment in Japan: Its Mechanism and Drivers,” J. of Business Ethics, Vol.82, No.2, pp. 425-448, Aug. 2008.
-  Y. Takagaki, “Japanese firms’ environmental strategy: Examples from electronics-related industries,” Asian Business & Management, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 245-264, Jun. 2010.
-  H. Nakamaru, “Trends and future issues of environmental management in Japan,” Asian Business & Management, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 189-207, Jun. 2010.
-  N. Sugiyama and T. Takeuchi, “Local Policies for Climate Change in Japan,” The J. of Environment & Development, Vol.17, No.4, pp. 424-441, Dec. 2008.
-  Results of the Fiscal 2010 Follow-up to the Keidanren Voluntary Action Plan on the Environment (Summary) – Section on Global Warming Measures – Performance in Fiscal 2009, Japan Business Federation, Nippon Keidanren, 2010.
-  K. Tatsuo, “An analysis of the eco-efficiency and economic performance of Japanese companies,” Asian Business & Management, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 209-222, Jun. 2010.
-  A. J. Hoffman and P. C. on G. C. Change, “Carbon strategies: how leading companies are reducing their climate change footprint,” University of Michigan Press, p. 175, 2007.
-  Liaison Group of Japanese Electrical and Electronics Industries for Global Warming Prevention, Effective Action on Global Warming Prevention. 2008.
-  CRRA, 2011 Global Winners & Reporting Trends, No.March. 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.