Development of a Forging Type Rapid Prototyping System (Relationship Between Hammering Direction and Product Shape)
Keigo Takasugi*, Hidetake Tanaka**, Mami Jono*,
and Naoki Asakawa*
*Kanazawa University, Kakuma, Kanazawa-shi, Ishikawa, Japan
**Nagaoka University of Technology, 1603-1 Kamioka-machi, Nagaoka-shi, Niigata, Japan
-  K. Kitazawa and A. Nakajima, “Cylindrical Stretch-Expanding of Sheet Metal by CNC Incremental Forming Process,” Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.62, No.597 , pp. 2018-2024, 1996.
-  K. Kitazawa, A. Wakabayashi, K. Murata, and K. Yaejima, “Metal-Flow Phenomena in Computerized Numerically Controlled Incremental Stretch-Expanding Aluminum Sheets,” J. Jpn. Inst. Light Met., Vol.46, No.2, pp. 65-70, 1995.
-  K. Kitazawa and M. Nakane, “Hemi-Ellipsoidal Stretch-Expanding of Aluminum Sheet by CNC Incremental Forming Process with Two Path Method,” J. Jpn. Inst. Light Met., Vol.47, No.8, pp. 440-445, 1997.
-  N. Suzuki, K. Takashina, and T. Jinishi, “Super plastic Forming of a Sheet Preformed by Incremental Forming,” J. Jpn. Soc. Technology Plastic, Vol.51, No.592, pp. 445-449, 2010.
-  T. Hasebe and S. Shima, “A Study of Flexible Forming by Hammering,” J. Jpn. Soc. Technology Plastic, Vol.35, No.406, pp. 1323-1329, 1994.
-  M. Matsubara, S. Tanaka, and T. Nakamura, “Forming Process of Spherical Surface by Incremental Press Forming System,” J. Jpn. Soc. Technology Plastic, Vol.35, No.406, pp. 1330-1335, 1994.
-  H. Tanaka, N. Asakawa, T. Shintani, and M. Hirao, “Development of a Forging Type Rapid Prototyping System (Phenomenon in Hammering on the Basis of CAD Data),” Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.71, No.711, pp. 3320-3325, 2005.
-  H. Tanaka, N. Asakawa, and M. Hirao, “Forging Type Rapid Prototyping Development – Error Compensation with Shape Measurement –,” Int. J. Automation Technology, Vol.2, No.6, pp. 462-467, 2008.
-  L. Piegl, “On NURBS: A Survey,” IEEE CG&A, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 55-71, 1991.
-  Y. Ueda, T. Ishida, and Y. Takeuchi, “Development of CAM System for 5-Axis NURBS Interpolated Machining (NC Data Generation by Generalized Post-Processor),” Trans. Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng., Vol.75, No.749, pp. 216-222, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.