Virtual Force Field Based of Force-Feedback of Road Condition for Driving Assistant Design in Electric Vehicle
Jerome Carlier and Toshiyuki Murakami
Murakami Toshiyuki Laboratory, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohokuku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-8522, Japan
-  World Health Organization, “Global Status Report on Road Safety, Time For Action,” 2009.
-  M. Mulder, D. A. Abbink, and E. R. Boer, “The Effect of Haptic Guidance on Curve Negotiation Behavior of Young, Experienced Drivers,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2008.
-  K. Suzuki and H. Jansson, “An analysis of driver .. fs steering behaviour during auditory or haptic warnings for the designing of lane departure warning systems,” JSAE Rev, 24, pp. 65-70, 2003.
-  K. Sato, T. Goto, Y. Kubota, Y. Amano, and K. Fukui, “A study on a lane departure warning system using a steering torque as a warning signal,” AVEC’98, Nagoya, Japan, 14-18 September 1998.
-  G. Schmidt, “Applying the RESPONSE Code of Practice for evaluation of driver assistance systems: driver age and perception of steering torque signals,” IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 2008, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 276-284.
-  D. Gualino and I.-J. Adounkpe, “Force-feedback system design for the steer-by-wire: optimisation and performance evaluation,” IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems, Canada, September 17-20, 2006.
-  A. Kullack, I. Ehrenpfordt, K. Lemmer, and F. Eggert, “ReflektAS: lane departure prevention system based on behavioural control,” IET Intelligent Transport Systems, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 285-293, 2008.
-  T. Hiraoka, S. Hioki, and H. Kumamoto, “Fundamental Research on Driver’s Haptic Characteristics Concerning Steering Reactive Torque,” SICE Annual Conf., August 20-22, 2008, UEC, Japan.
-  J. C. Gerdes and E. J. Rossetter, “A unified approach to driver assistance systems based on artificial potential fields,” ASME J. of Dynamic Systems Measurement and Control, Vol.123, No.3, pp. 431-438, 2001.
-  E. J. Rossetter, “A potential field framework for active vehicle lanekeeping assistance,” Ph.D. dissertation, Stanford University, 2003.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.