Feed Drive Simulator
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kobe Unibersity, 1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe, Hyogo 657-8501, Japan
-  K. Erkorkmaz and Y. Altintas, “High Speed CNC System Design. Part II: Modeling and Identification of Feed Drives,” Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Vol.41, pp. 1487-1509, 2001.
-  C. Okwudire, “Finite Element Modeling of Ballscrew Feed Drive Systems for Control Purposes,” Master Degree Thesis, the University of British Columbia, 2005.
-  C. H. Yeung, Y. Altintas, and K. Erkorkmaz, “Virtual CNC System. Part I. System Architecture,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.46, pp. 1107-1123, 2006.
-  Virtual CNC, Manufacturing Automation Laboratories Inc.
-  O. Zirn, “Machine Toolo Analysis - Modelling, Simulation and Control of Machine Tool Manipulators,” Habilitation Thesis, ETH Zurich, Institute of Machine Tools and Manufacturing, 2008.
-  R. Sato and M. Tsutsumi, “Development of a Mathematical Model of Feed Drive System for NC Machine Tools,” Int. J. of Manufacturing Science and Technology, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 31-39, 2005.
-  R. Sato and M. Tsutsumi, “Modeling, and Controller Tuning Techniques for Feed Drive Systems,” Proc. of the ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Division, Part A, DSC-74-1, pp. 669-679, 2005.
-  H. Miyakawa, H. Hamamatsu, A. Yamamoto, and N. Kyura, “Mechatoronics System Dynamics Simulator,” YASKAWA Technical Review, Vol.63, No.2, pp. 74-79, 1999.
-  S. Kaneko, R. Sato and M. Tsutsumi, “Mathematical Model of Linear Motor Stage with Non-Linear Friction Characteristics,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 675-684, 2008.
-  T. Tanaka, T. Oiwa and J. Otsuka, “Control of Precision Positioning Device Using Linear Rolling GuideWay,” Proc. of the 4th Int. Conf. on Positioning Technology, pp. 215-216, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.