Comparison of Pose Correspondence Methods of Master-Slave Manipulators for Neurosurgical Robotic Systems
Tsubasa Yonemura*1, Yasuhide Kozuka*1, Young Min Baek*1, Naohiko Sugita*1, Akio Morita*2, Shigeo Sora*3, Ryo Mochizuki*4, Mamoru Mitsuishi*1
*1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
*2Kanto Medical Center NTT EC, 5-9-22 Higashi Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
*3Tokyo Metropolitan Police Hospital, 4-22-1 Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan
*4ASMITAS Technology Inc., 1-4-43 Kita-inter Kogyodanchi, Hachinohe, Aomori-ken, Japan
-  K. C. Veluvolu and W. T. Ang, “Estimation and filtering of physiological tremor for real-time compensation in surgical robotics applications,” in Int. J. Med. Robotics Comput. Assist. Surg., pp. 334-342, 2010.
-  C. W. Burckhardt, P. Flury, and D. Glauser, “Stereotactic brain surgery,” IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology.
-  T. Goto, K. Hongo, Y. Kakizawa, H. Muraoka, Y. Miyairi, Y. Tanaka, and S. Kobayashi, “Clinical application of robotic telemanipulation system in neurosurgery,” J. of Neurosurgery, Vol.99, No.6, pp. 1082-1084, 2003.
-  G. R. Sutherland, P. B. McBeth, and D. F. Louw, “NeuroArm: An MR compatible robot for microsurgery,” Int. Congr. Series, Vol.1256, pp. 504-508, June 2003.
-  (M.D.) P. D. Le Roux, (Sc.D.) H. Das, (B.S.) S. Esquenazi, (M.D.) P. J. Kelly, “Robot-assisted Microsurgery: A Feasibility Study in the Rat,” Neurosurgery, Vol.48, No.3, pp. 584-589, March 2001.
-  S. Baba, D. Asai, S. Warisawa, M. Mitsuishi, A. Morita, S. Sora, R. Mochizuki, and T. Shiraishi, “Development of an Advanced Micro-neurosurgical,” in Proc. of 1st IEEE/RAS-EMBS BioRob, Italy, pp. 437-442, 2006.
-  A.Morita, S. Sora, M. Mitsuishi, S.Warisawa, K. Surman, D. Asai, J. Arata, S. Baba, H. Takahashi, R. Mochizuki, and T. Kirino, “Microsurgical robotic system for the deep surgical field: development of a prototype and feasibility studies in animal and cadaveric methods,” J. of Neurosurgery, Vol.103, pp. 320-327, 2005.
-  D. Asai, S. Katopo, J. Arata, S.Warisawa, M. Mitsuishi, A. Morita, S. Sora, T. Kirino, and R. Mochizuki, “Micro-neurosurgical system in the deep surgical field,” In Proc. of int. Conf. on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI2004), Vol.3217, pp. 33-40, 2004.
-  N. Nathoo, M. Cavusoglu, M. Vogelbaum, and G. Barnett, “In touch with robotics: Neurosurgery for the future,” Neurosurgery, Vol.56, No.3, pp. 421-433, 2005.
-  P. McBeth, D. Louw, P. Rizun, and G. Sutherland, “Robotics in neurosurgery,” The American Journal of Surgery, Vol.188, pp. 68S-75S, 2004.
-  H. Takahashi, T. Yonemura, N. Sugita, M. Mitsuishi, S. Sora, A. Morita, and R. Mochizuki, “Master manipulator with higher operability designed for micro neuro surgical system,” in Proc. of IEEE Robotics and Automation, pp. 3902-3907, USA, May. 2008.
-  M. Mitsuishi, N. Sugita, S. Baba, H. Takahashi, A. Morita, S. Sora, and R. Mochizuki, “A Neurosurgical Robot for the Deep Surgical Field Characterized by an Offset-Type Forceps and Natural Input Capability,” In Proc. of the 39th ISR (Int. Symp. on Robotics), pp. 15∼17, Oct. 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.