Development of Flexible Sensors for Measuring Human Motion and Displacement of Novel Flexible Pneumatic Actuator
Tetsuya Akagi*, Shujiro Dohta*, Hiroaki Kuno*,
and Akimasa Fukuhara**
*Department of Intelligent Mechanical Engineering, Okayama University of Science, 1-1 Ridai-cho, Kita-ku, Okayama 700-0005, Japan
**Chikusui Canycom, Inc., 90-1 Fukumasa, Yoshii-machi, Ukiha-shi, Fukuoka 839-1396, Japan
-  M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto, and K. Hyodo, “Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit –Development and Availability–,” J. of Robotics and Mehatronics, Vol.17, No.5, pp. 575-583, 2005.
-  T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa, and D. Sasaki, “Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No.5, pp. 607-613, 2009.
-  H. Kobayashi, T. Shiban, and Y. Ishida, “Realization of all 7 motions for the upper limb by a muscle suit,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.16, No.5, pp. 504-512, 2004.
-  Y. Nagata (Ed.) “Soft Actuators –Forefront of Development–,” NTS Ltd., pp. 291-335, 2004.
-  T. Akagi and S. Dohta, “Development of a Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder with a Flexible Tube,” Proc. of FLUCOME2003, 076, pdf. 1-6, 2003.
-  T. Akagi and S. Dohta, “Development of a Rodless Type Flexble Pneumatic Cylinder and Its Application,” Trans. of the JSME(C), Vol.73, No.731, pp. 2108-2214, 2007.
-  T. Shinohara, S. Dohta, and H. Matsushita, “Development of a Soft Actuator with a Built-in Flexible Displacement Sensor,” Proc. of 9th Int. Conf. on New Actuator (Actuator 2004), Germany, pp. 383-386, 2004.
-  I. P. Herman, “Physics of the Human Body,” Springer, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.