Roll-to-Roll Embossing of Sunlight Guide Film with Wide Outgoing Angle
Ta-Hsin Chou*, Wen-Hsien Yang*, Tzu-Yu Huang**,
and Hong Hocheng**
*Industrial Technology Research Institute, No. 195, Sec. 4, Chung Hsing Rd., Chutung, Hsinchu, Taiwan 31040, R.O.C.
**National Tsing Hua University, No. 101, Sec. 2, Kuang Fu Rd., Hsinchu, Taiwan 30013, R.O.C.
-  L. Kinney, R. McCluney, G. Cler, and J. Hutson, “New Designs in Active Daylighting: Good Ideas Whose Time Has (Finally) Come,” Int. Solar Energy Society 2005 Solar World Conf., 2005.
-  A. Rosemann, M. Mossman, and L. Whitehead, “Development of a cost-effective solar illumination system to bring natural light into the building core,” Solar Energy, Vol.82, No.4, pp. 302-310, 2008.
-  M. Izu and T. Ellison, “Roll-to-roll manufacturing of amorphous silicon alloy solar cells with in situ cell performance diagnostics,” Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, Vol.78, No.1, pp. 613-626, 2003.
-  S. H. Ahn and L. J. Guo, “High-Speed Roll-to-Roll Nanoimprint Lithography on Flexible Plastic Substrates,” Advanced Materials, Vol.20, No.11, pp. 2044-2049, 2008.
-  F. C. Krebs, S. A. Gevorgyan, and J. Alstrup, “A roll-to-roll process to flexible polymer solar cells: model studies, manufacture and operational stability studies,” J. of Materials Chemistry, Vol.19, No. 30, pp. 5442-5451, 2009.
-  V. W. Jones, S. Theiss, M. Gardiner, J. Clements, and J. Florczak, “Roll to Roll manufacturing of subwavelength optics,” Proc. of SPIE, Vol.7205, 72050T, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.