Current Situation and Problems for Representation of Tolerance and Surface Texture in 3D CAD Model
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Kita-14, Nishi-9, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0814, Japan
-  ISO 16792, “Technical product documentation – Digital product definition data practices,” International Organization for Standardization, 2006.
-  J. Shah and M. Mantyla, “Parametric and Feature-based CAD/CAM,” Johnm Wiley & Sons, 1995.
-  S. Pehlivan and J. Summers, “A review of computer-aided fixture design with respect to information support requirements,” International journal of Production Research, Vol.46, No.4, pp. 929-947, 2008.
-  B. Routara, A. Bandyopadhyay, and P. Sahoo, “Roughness modelling and optimization in CNC end milling using response surface method; effect of workpiece material variation,” International journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.40, Nos.11-12, pp. 1166-1180, 2009.
-  F. Zhao, X. Xu, and S. Xie, “Computer-Aided Inspection Planning – The state of the art,” Computers in Industry, Vol.60, No.7, pp. 453-466, 2009.
-  ASME Y14.41, “Digital product definition data practices,” The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2003.
-  Z. Humienn, “State of art in standardization in GPS area,” CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 1-7, 2009.
-  ISO/TS 17450-1, “Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – General concepts – Part 1: Model for geometrical specification and verification,” International Organization for Standardization, 2005.
-  Wikipedia,
Product Manufacturing Information.
-  V. Srinivasan, “Standardizing the specification, verification, and exchange of product geometry: Research, status and trends,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.40, No.7, pp. 738-749, 2008.
-  ISO 10303-214, “Industrial automation systems and integration – Product data representation and exchange – Part 214: Application protocol: Core data for automotive mechanical design processes,” International Organization for Standardization, 2001.
-  J.-Y. Dantan, A. Ballu, and L. Mathieu, “Geometrical product specifications – model for product life cycle,” Computer-Aided Design, Vol.40, No.4, pp. 493-501, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.