Novel Artifacts Using Simple Geometries for Evaluation of a Gear Measuring Instrument
Sonko Osawa*, Osamu Sato*, Yohan Kondo*,
Masaharu Komori**, Fumi Takeoka**, and Toshiyuki Takatsuji*
*National Metrology Institute of Japan, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, 1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8563, Japan
**Department of Mechanical Engineering and Science, Kyoto University, Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
-  K. Kondo and H.Mizutani, “Measurement uncertainty of tooth profile by master balls,” VDI-Berichte 1665, pp. 797-810, 2002.
-  ISO/TR 10064-5 Cylindrical gear – Code of inspection practice – Part 5: Recomendations relative to evaluation of gear measuring instruments, Annex C.
-  M. Komori, F. Takeoka, A. Kubo, K. Okamoto, S. Osawa, O. Sato, and T. Takatsuji, “Evaluation method of lead measurement accuracy of gears using a wedge artifact,” Meas. Sci. Technol. Vol.20, No.2, 2009, 025109.
-  Y. Kondo, K. Kondo, S. Osawa, O. Sato, M. Komori, F. Takeoka, A. Kubo, K. Okamoto, and K. Sasajima, “Development of standard artifact for helix measurement of gear,” Proc. of Asian Symposium for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology, 2009.
-  M. Komori, H. Li, F. Takeoka, S. Osawa, O. Sato, T. Kiten, D. Shirasaki, and Y. Kondo, “Design and Error Analysis of Multiball Artifact Composed of Simple Feasures to Evaluate Pitch Measurement Accuracy,” J. of Mechanical Design, Vol.131, No.4, 2009, 041006-1.
-  Y. Kondo, K. Sasajima, S. Osawa, O. Sato, and M. Komori, “Traceability strategy for gear-pitch-measuring instruments: development and calibration of a multiball artifact,” Meas. Sci. Technol., Vol.20, No.6, 2009, 065101.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.