Development of Micro Contact Detection Probe for Microhole Quality Control
Ichiro Ogura and Yuichi Okazaki
Advanced Manufacturing Research Institute (AMRI), National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), 1-2-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8564, Japan
-  A. Weckenmann, T. Estler, G. Peggs, and D. McMurtry, “Probing Systems in Dimensional Metrology,” Annals of the CIRP, Vol.53, Issue2, pp. 657-684, 2004.
-  T. Masuzawa, Y. Hamasaki, and T. Fujino, “Vibroscanning method for non-destructive measurement of small holes,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.42, Issue1, pp. 589-592, 1993.
-  T. Masuzawa, B. J. Kim, C. Bergaud, and M. Fujino, “Twin-probe vibro-scanning method for dimensional measurement of microholes,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.46, Issue1, pp. 437-440, 1997.
-  E. Lebrasseaur, T. Bourouina, J-B. Pourciel, M. Ozaki, T. Masuzawa, and H. Fujita, “Resonant-Type Micro-Probe for Vertical Profiler,” Technical Proc. of the 2000 Int. Conf. on Modelling and Simulation of Microsystems, San Diego, pp. 285-288, 2000.
-  H. Schwenke, F. Waeldele, C. Weiskirch, and H. Kunzmann, “Opto-Tactile Sensor for 2D and 3D Measurement of Small Structures on Coordinate Measuring Machines,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.50, Issue1, pp. 361-364, 2001.
-  H. Murakami, “Development of a Measuring System for Micro Hole Accuracy Using an Optical Fiber Probe – Evaluation of Measurement Repeatability,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Converence on LEM21, 703, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.