Effect of Nozzle Shape on Micro-Cutting Performance of Thin Metal Sheet by Pulsed Nd: YAG Laser
Yasuhiro Okamoto, Yoshiyuki Uno, and Hiroshi Suzuki
Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Okayama University, 3-1-1 Tsushimanaka, Kita-ku, Okayama 700-8530, Japan
-  W. M. Steen, “Laser Material Processing,” Springer-Verlag, p. 133, 2003.
-  G. Chryssolouris, “Laser Machining Theory and Practice,” Springer-Verlag, p. 220, 1991.
-  J. M. Dowden, “The Theory of Laser Materials Processing,” Springer Science + Business Media B. V., p. 62, 2009.
-  Y. Uno, Y. Okamoto, K. Hirose, S. Kawaguchi, S. Kubota, and N. Miyanagi, “Study on Supplying Method of Assist Gas in Precision Cutting with Pulsed YAG Laser,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, 65-10, pp. 1471-1475, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Okamoto, Y. Uno, and N. Miyanagi, “Effect of Nozzle Shape on Surface Integrity in Micro Cutting with Pulsed YAG Laser,” Proc. of 1st Int. Symp. on Laser Precision Microfabrication, Ohmiya, pp. 291-294, 2000.
-  Y. Okamoto, Y. Uno, Y. Murakami, M. Hosogaya, and N. Miyanagi, “ Effects of Nozzle Shape on Precision Micro Cutting of Thin Metal Plate by Pulsed YAG Laser,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, 70-2, pp. 87-91, 2004(in Japanese).
-  Y. Okamoto, Y. Uno, M. Hosogaya, and N. Miyanagi, “Precision Micro Cutting of Thin Steel Plate with Newly Designed Laval Nozzle by Pulsed YAG Laser,” Proc. of 23rd Int. Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics, Precision Drilling & Cutting pp. 20-27, 2004.
-  Y. Uno and Y. Okamoto: Japanese patent 3789899.
-  M. Boutinguiza, J. Pou, F. Lusquiñosa, F. Quinteroa, R. Sotoa, M. Pérez-Amora, K. Watkinsb, and W. M. Steen, “CO2 laser cutting of slate”, Optics and Lasers in Engineering,” 37, pp. 15-25, 2002.
-  J. F. Ready et al., “LIA Handbook of Laser Material Processing,” Laser Institute of America, Magnolia Publishing, Inc., ISBN 0-912035-15-3, p. 158, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.