Online Rescheduling in Semiconductor Manufacturing
Masao Sugi*, Mingang Cheng**, Masashi Yamamoto***, Hiroki Ito***, Kazuyoshi Inoue***, and Jun Ota*
*Research into Artifacts, Center for Engineering (RACE), The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**Wuxi Paradise Software Co., Ltd., No.2, West Binjiang Road, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
**NS Solutions Corporation, 3-1 Minatomirai 3-chome, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 220-8401, Japan
-  H. Toba, “Segment-based approach for real-time reactive rescheduling for automatic manufacturing control,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 264-272, 2000.
-  S. D. Wu, R. H. Storer, and P.-C. Chang, “One-machine rescheduling heuristics with efficiency and stability as criteria,” Computers & Operations Research, Vol.20, pp. 1-14, 1993.
-  A. K. Gupta and A. I. Sivakumar, “Job shop scheduling techniques in semiconductor manufacturing,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.27, Nos.11-12, pp. 1163-1169, 2004.
-  C. S. Sung and Y. I. Choung, “Minimizing makespan on a single burn-in oven in semiconductor manufacturing,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.120, pp. 559-574, 2000.
-  P. B. Luh and D. J. Hoitomt, “Scheduling of manufacturing systems using the Lagrangian relaxation technique,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.38, No.7, pp. 1066-1079, 1993.
-  S. Cavalieri, F. Crisafulli, and O. Mirabella, “A genetic algorithm for job-shop scheduling in a semiconductor manufacturing system,” IEEE Transaction on Engineering Management, Vol.41, No.2, pp. 957-961, 1999.
-  S. J. Yim and D. Y. Lee, “Scheduling cluster tools in wafer fabrication using candidate list and simulated annealing,” Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol.10, No.6, pp. 531-540, 1999.
-  R. M. Dabbas and J. W. Fowler, “A new scheduling approach using combined dispatching criteria in wafer fabs,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductors Manufacturing, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 501-510, 2003.
-  M. Manfred and K. S. Alexander, “Comparison of dispatching rules for semiconductor manufacturing using large facility models,” Proceedings of the 1999 Winter Simulation Conference, pp. 709-713, 1999.
-  M. D. Johnston, “Reconciling high-speed scheduling with dispatching in wafer fabs,” IEEE International Semiconductor Manufacturing Symposium, pp. 107-110, 2001.
-  Y. D. Kim, J. U. Kim, S. K. Lim, and H. B. Jun, “Due-date based scheduling and control policies in a multi-product semiconductor wafer fabrication facility,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 155-164, 1998.
-  Y. D. Kim, S. O. Shim, B. Choi, and H. Hwang, “Simplification methods for accelerating simulation-based real-time scheduling in a semiconductor wafer fabrication facility,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.16, No.2, pp. 290-298, 2003.
-  R. J. Abumaizar and J. A. Svestka, “Rescheduling job shops under random disruptions,” International Journal of Production Research, Vol.35, pp. 2065-2082, 1997.
-  S. Velusamy and S. R. Amritpal, “mAOR: A heuristic-based reactive repair mechanism for job shop schedules,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.22, pp. 669-680, 2003.
-  E. Szelke and G. Markus, “A learning reactive scheduler using CBR/L,” Computer Industry, Vol.33, No.1, pp. 31-46, 1997.
-  P. Brandimarte, M. Rigodanza, and L. Roero, “Conceptual modeling of an object oriented scheduling architecture based on the shifting bottleneck procedure,” IIE Transactions, Vol.32, No.10, pp. 921-929, 2000.
-  C. S. Chong and A. I. Sivakumar, “Simulation-based scheduling for dynamic discrete manufacturing,” Proceedings of the 2003 Winter Simulation Conference, pp. 1465-1473, 2003.
-  R. Hino, K. Izuhara, and T. Moriwaki, “Message exchange method for decentralized scheduling,” Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Assembly and Task Planning, pp. 244-249, 2001.
-  R. Hino and T. Moriwaki, “Decentralized job shop scheduling by recursive propagation method,” JSME International Journal Series C, Vol.45, No.2, pp. 551-557, 2002.
-  E. Nowicki and C. Smutnicki, “A fast taboo search algorithm for the job shop problem,” Management Science, Vol.42, No.6, pp. 797-813, 1996.
-  S. S. Panwalkar and W. Iskander, “A survey of scheduling rules,” Operations Research, Vol.25, pp. 45-61, 1977.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.