Quasi-Minimum Time Trajectory Planning and Experiments for Prototype Direct-Drive Robot Arm Driven by Stepping Motors Using GA
Hiroyuki Kojima*, Kengo Motomura*, Yoshifumi Kuwano**,
Keiichi Abe** and Hajime Hosoya***
*Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Gunma University, 1-5-1 Tenjincho, Kiryu, Gunma 376-8515, Japan
**Nidec Servo Co. Ltd., 3-93 Aioicho, Kiryu, Gunma 376-0011, Japan
***Gunma Industrial Technology Center, 884-1 Kamesatomachi, Maebashi, Gunma 379-2147, Japan
-  K. Shin and N. Mckay, “Minimum-time control of robotic manipulators with geometric path constraints,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.30, No.6, pp. 531-541, 1985.
-  J. Bobrow et al., “Time-optimal control of robotic manipulators along specified paths,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.4, No.3, pp. 3-17, 1985.
-  Daihen, “Semiconductor wafer transfer robot.,”
Available from: http://www.daihen.co.jp/products/advanced/robot/robot_40.html [Viewed 5. 2. 2005]
-  Janome, “JANOME SCARA robot.,”
Available from: http://www.janome.co.jp/industrial/eng/products/scara_robot/index.html [Viewed 2005]
-  H. Asada et al., “Control of a direct-drive arm,” ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.105, No.3, pp. 136-142, 1983.
-  Genetic Algorithms.
Available from: http://cs.felk.cvut.cz/˜xobitko/ga/gaintro.html [Viewed 2005]
-  E. Shintaku, “Minimum energy trajectory for an underwater manipulator and its simple planning method by using a genetic algorithm,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 115-138, 1999.
-  H. Kojima et al., “Trajectory planning of semiconductor wafer transfer robot arm driven by stepping motors using genetic algorithm and experiments,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 752-760, 2007.
-  Y. Mutsuura et al., “Quasi-minimum time trajectory planning method of robot arm with electromagnetic attraction hand using genetic algorithm and experiments,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.1, pp. 99-106, 2009.
-  H. Kojima et al., “Quasi-minimum time trajectory planning method of electromagnetic attraction transfer two-link robot arm using via points and genetic algorithm,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.75, No.755, pp. 2020-2027, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.