RARX Estimator and Gain Scheduling Controller for On-Line Fault Detection Controller
Vu Trieu Minh and Idris Bin Ibrahim
Mechanical Engineering Department, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Bandar Seri Iskandar, 31750 Tronoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia
-  V. T. Minh, N. Afzulpurkar, and W. M. W. Muhamad, “Fault Detection and Control of Process Systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol.2007, Article ID 80321, 20 pages, 2007. doi:10.1155/2007/80321.
-  R. J. Patton, “Fault–Tolerant Control: the 1997 Situation,” In Proceedings of the 3rd IFAC Symposium on Fault Detection Supervision and Safety for Technical Processes (SAFEPROCESS ’97), pp. 1033-1055, Hull, UK, August 1997.
-  M. Blanke, Z. R. Izadi, S. A. Bogh, and C. P. Lunau, “Fault–Tolerant Control Systems – a Holistic View,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.5, No.10, pp. 693-720, 1997.
-  Y. M. Zhang and J. Jiang, “Integrated Design of Reconfigurable Fault–Tolerant Control Systems,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 133-136, 2001.
-  H. Nael, G. Adiwinata, and D. Panagiotis, “Fault–Tolerant Control of Process Systems Using Communication Networks,” AIChE Journal, Vol.51, No.6, pp. 1665-1682, 2005.
-  P. M. Frank, “Fault Diagnosis in Dynamic Systems Using Analytical and Knowledge–Based Redundancy – a Survey and Some New Results,” Automatica, Vol.26, No.3, pp. 459-474, 1990.
-  J. Gertler, “Survey of Model–Based Failure Detection and Isolation in Complex Plants,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol.8, No.6, pp. 3-11, 1988.
-  R. Patton, P. Frank, and R. Clark, “Fault Diagnosis in Dynamic Systems, Theory and Applications,” Prentice–Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1989.
-  L. B. Palma, F. J. Coito, and N. N. Silva, “Adaptive Observer Based Fault Diagnosis Approach Applied to a Thermal Plant,” Proc. 10th Medi. Conference on Control and Automation, Portugal, pp. 115-123, 2002.
-  H. Yoshida and S. Kumar, “RARX Algorithm Based Model Development and Application to Real Time Data for On–Line Fault Detection,” In Vav Au Units. Proc. of Sixth International Building Performance Simulation Association Conference, Vol.1, pp. 155-161, Kyoto, Japan, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.